GEODATA Monsters stuck on trees check photo

GsL

Question

HEllo there

Monsters can stuck on trees or walls if a players hit it and run there my ram was fine

i dotn know why , one guy say me what beucase i spawn custom monsters there that happend i dotn know

check this photo

one other guy say me wht is from Geoengine... i dotn know guys i try to fix this shit ver 10 days

i test many different geodata and i have same problem...

Shot00009.bmp

Thor have stuck monster on tree...

A mob can't pass a texture w/ pathnode enabled. If pathnode is disabled, in this case set to "1", as I said before it is a probability.

the AI is controled by the server, but the server doesn't know that there is a tree there.

the AI is controled by the server, but the server doesn't know that there is a tree there.

That's why exists pathnode.

Anyway, if his geodata is fu*ked up, there is no way to fix that problem from server side.

That's why exists pathnode.

Anyway, if his geodata is fu*ked up, there is no way to fix that problem from server side.

his geodata? no, just interlude's geoengine and AI systems are fcked up, please dont blame frozen, aCis has the same issue too

his geodata? no, just interlude's geoengine and AI systems are fcked up, please dont blame frozen, aCis has the same issue too

If you're talking about geoengine, the only problem is movement and pathfinding. My point about that option to set it to "1", was just a probability, to disable pathnode and to give a try.

so i i cannot dissable geodata for monsters only?

geodata and pathnodes work fine but if i try to stuck a monster i can do it..

monster do normal pathnodes but on some X spots monsters can stuck..

if i enable this  CellPathFinding    in my GS console dont read path like geoengine , if i set false read it normal..

If you're talking about geoengine, the only problem is movement and pathfinding. My point about that option to set it to "1", was just a probability, to disable pathnode and to give a try.

still, because I think he can't fix that, he has to put his ass down and hunt all those exploiters and perma ban, thats the role of the GM not just going at the top of the Giran temple with full +65535 hero tier and stuff as he dreams

so no solution about dissable geodata only for monsters?

You should try it, but I'm not sure if it will work.

Yeah, set your geodata config to "1".

You should try it, but I'm not sure if it will work.

i had test it and stuck always ..

Maybe this configs can help me?

# Z-Axis correction for L2Spawns.

# Possible values: Town, Monster, None, All

# If you have problems with NPCs spawning on town roofs, change to "Monster" or "None"

# If you have problems with dungeon mobs spawning on surface, change to "Town" or "None"

GeoCorrectZ = All

# This is setting of experimental Client <--> Server Player coordinates synchronization,

#  0 - no synchronization at all

#  1 - synchronization Client --> Server

#  2 - synchronization Server --> Client

#  -1 - Default system: will synchronize Z only

CoordSynchronize = 1

Bumpy

a temp fix would help, maybe a boolean which checks if the monster is stacked change its xyz or force move? but l2jfrozen is frozen so gg. I would suggest smth like move commands, when its under attack, if it fails to respond teleport to a xyz+100

a temp fix would help, maybe a boolean which checks if the monster is stacked change its xyz or force move? but l2jfrozen is frozen so gg. I would suggest smth like move commands, when its under attack, if it fails to respond teleport to a xyz+100

{Gr] 1 sec mousikonome me tin Queen

You mean if monster dont move and is under attack over 7sec teleport to same spot just 100 radius away?

can this coded it? becuase i i ahve test 238942389492386436894839 geodata + pathnodes i try to fix my geodata but nothing..