[HELP]Invis npc.

thefear

Question

Hello i add a  special shop it works when i spawn it is like //invis mode...i /target it and it works /attack how i can fix that problem :(

Client:Interlude(c6)

Is special shop with demonic weapons and apella armor(found in mxc).

9 answers to this question

change id of the npc .... ex: 32773 / 32767 / 22840 after you restart the server and done

Still the same :(

P.S 17/2/2013 11:16 1: Problem fixed the owner of npc have collision_height at 255 lol...

Problem is now how to make the weapons see with my own name and dont destroy s weapons names :(

Still the same :(

P.S 17/2/2013 11:16 1: Problem fixed the owner of npc have collision_height at 255 lol...

Problem is now how to make the weapons see with my own name and dont destroy s weapons names :(

maybe you have wrong loc then, try to change it... I think that it has wrong Z and it spawns in the ground?

or the template ID you gave doesnt exist... Template ID is the visual of the npc try coping one from another npc... if these dont solve your problem check colision rad-height

Well, reading 1st post, I doubt about your problem.

So, your problem is, you can target the npc or fact that you can hit him?

Edit: Ahh, I just noticed your other reply with current problem. If you can, explain it more clearly :o

Well, reading 1st post, I doubt about your problem.

So, your problem is, you can target the npc or fact that you can hit him?

Edit: Ahh, I just noticed your other reply with current problem. If you can, explain it more clearly :o

Npc problem is fixed.

Npc radious is the problem.

My problem is in view the weapons now but i trying.

maybe you have wrong loc then, try to change it... I think that it has wrong Z and it spawns in the ground?

or the template ID you gave doesnt exist... Template ID is the visual of the npc try coping one from another npc... if these dont solve your problem check colision rad-height

im pro