No Heal and Buffs at Monsters and Raids

xdem

After alot of tests today(becouse i like your idea)

When u get target raidboss/grandraid/monster:

u cant use group heal/chain heal/prayer/servitor heal/AI and alot of buffs which are self...

if you drop chain heal/Buff and MonsterInstance this system will be perfect for raids/epics,big deal that someone will buff him with might or shield,and only group heal and few other skills on target will not work normal.(this is my opinion ofc)

I personaly fixed this my friend, thanks for your report, please go and test it if you have time

I personaly fixed this my friend, thanks for your report, please go and test it if you have time

This simple code will stop players from healing or buffing monsters and raids

Go at network/clientpackets/RequestMagicSkillUse

// Check the validity of the skill
	if (skill != null)
	{
		+if (activeChar.getTarget() instanceof L2MonsterInstance)
		+{
		+	switch (skill.getSkillType())
		+	{
		+		case HEAL:
		+		case HEAL_PERCENT:
		+		case BUFF:
		+		{
		+			if (skill.getTargetType()==L2TargetType.TARGET_ONE)
		+			{
		+				return;
		+			}
		+		}
		+	}
		+}
		if ((activeChar.isTransformed() || activeChar.isInStance()) && !activeChar.containsAllowedTransformSkill(skill.getId()))

Credits me, thanks for your reports guys, all fixed!

for those with the previus version I recomend change asap

L2TargetType.TARGET_ONE check is useless, you already fixed it by removing the actionfailed packet. -,-"

Damn.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=262280.msg2437412#msg2437412

why that code isnt mine idiot?

I study java at univerisity with ballz and I will get certified personaly in java in a couple of years... what makes me unable to make that simple trash? ur ego?

:y u no?:  :troll:

Rly I didnt gave a single shitt on ur code my friend nor I know what actionfailed packet is, the code atm works as it should

I told you what's wrong but you're too proud(stupid) to admit it.

:happyforever:

Tяαnce your version is for interlude although the code works fine and im the guy who asked him to do that because i had that problem,the code works FINE so i dont think that there is any problem :S

Tяαnce your version is for interlude although the code works fine and im the guy who asked him to do that because i had that problem,the code works FINE so i dont think that there is any problem :S

Read it  :troll:

L2TargetType.TARGET_ONE check is useless, you already fixed it by removing the actionfailed packet. -,-"

Whatever, have a good day/night.  :alone:

Now i dont want to offence anyone,but after few tests on H5 i can say:

Trance system (i cant write your name right,apology),works same like before(cant make group heal etc)

xdem system last revision works perfect,you cant heal/buff monsters but u can make all others include servitor heal if you have monster target.I will continue to test for future if have some problem i will post it.

ps:thanks for your work both of you and for improove this usefull code!!

Trance system (i cant write your name right,apology),works same like before(cant make group heal etc)

xdem system last revision works perfect,you cant heal/buff monsters but u can make all others include servitor heal if you have monster target.I will continue to test for future if have some problem i will post it.

Thanks for your good words man...

Al'right, anyways I tested it on Interlude.

Al'right, anyways I tested it on Interlude.

L2TargetType.TARGET_ONE check is useless, you already fixed it by removing the actionfailed packet. -,-" , and what about this? admiting that u was wrong?

L2TargetType.TARGET_ONE check is useless, you already fixed it by removing the actionfailed packet. -,-" , and what about this? admiting that u was wrong?

Yeah, it's useless on IL :)