god [L2OFF] L2GloryDays 30x Goddess of Destruction midrate

Gii

Admin can you tell us more info about server? Any gm shop, buffer will be? And I wondering how many people will play here, if will be low populiation, players will be hard to get party to farm after aweking, we all know that all spots after 85lvl it`s not solo anymore.

I see you keep repeat same mistake ..

add this to your info:

Im not yuri ,, grow up .. if he work with me it desnt mean we are both same person ,,, and you can log in server to see both of us on

are you a part of this server or not?

how dare you telling me to grow up trying insult me when you think of cheap and stupid excuses.

This will be awesome , the first GOD mid rate ..Let's just hope it will not be like most of H5 midrates :)) GL with this server and hope u will have many ppl online!I will try it to see how is GoD , retail servers are too slow for me

buffer/tp and a few other things are in russian. also when i speak no matter what or how i write it its in russian in the end. i tried .cfg and eng but no change. other than that it needs a bit of work but its ok

Nice if you want to try all the new skills of all classes.

the community board should be fixed, especially In zones, like: exp zones, by level, farm zones, by level, pvp zones.

the buffer is caotic too, need to be a bit fixed. better you do a present for mage and an other for warriors.

who want other buffs, do their own ISS.

I wonder how to do the SA on the weapons...maybe will be fixed soon.

what about the enchant rates? Mentor system ? Talisman system ?

thank you.

We've tested your server before Yuri,this l2off think blows. :dat:

Its pure crappy L2J files with the minimum of thinks running properly.

No thanks  :-beep- yeah:

Yuri server was Tauti , this one Glory days ..  :not bad:

Yuri server was Tauti , this one Glory days ..  :not bad:

That's your best reply dude ? just loled . First of all, the website is the same, forum is the same, either you are just a copy-paste admin, or you're just Yuri trying to make some cash, which im sure you wont do any, cause your attempts on doing l2 servers are awfull.

P.s: imo you're just wasting our time, just face it , no more lies, Ty

That's your best reply dude ? just loled . First of all, the website is the same, forum is the same, either you are just a copy-paste admin, or you're just Yuri trying to make some cash, which im sure you wont do any, cause your attempts on doing l2 servers are awfull.

P.s: imo you're just wasting our time, just face it , no more lies, Ty

im not searching best reply ... i just update his information and it is up to him to accept it or not

webiste + forum is same 100% correct ( what the point if i create a new ?!  since i have it free from Yuri

and Im not Yuri ,, also not planning to make money from l2 and some ppl already they know me and they know my attitude.

F.Y.I im not wasting any one time !  because simply No one can save time

P.s: Don't rush to judge before knowing me

this is not OFF for sure.

i gave it a try and.. i couldnt find surrender to ligh-holy w/e its called on my EE .

also at 90 lvl i fought for 2 minutes with one splh. after 2 minutes i got a nice magic critical of 18k dmg..

was this normal? dont think so coz we were same geared