high five [L2J]L2Aurora

MiDnEx

I wish u luck, I hope u release it before I die... Just kidding u have a wonderfull project here mate

Not convinced it will be balanced, though balance is a matter of perspective.

I have however played on your other server, and was fairly impressed with some innovative features you included (chat based party invite through [?], pet related travel, offline exp, various item AI and handlers).

I hope your skills will get you your well deserved acknowledgement.

Good Luck.

First update!

From now we will post any updates we done on our forum/website also first update:

http://l2aurora.com/forum/index.php?/topic/9-update-1/

Small preview just to test video recording etc for upcoming previews etc..

Good project and its something that needs much work !!!

As i saw many buffs are customized , in game there will be any buffer or something else ?

A good idea can be to make only one buff maybe noblese one that will provide compination of figher and mage buffs , this buff you can have it by npc buffer and if you get noblese you can use it in oly too :)

Its only one idea that can make many chars really interesting and helpfull

Cant wait for beta phase so i ll try that project :)

You can take 6 buffs from 22 which offers NPC Buffer. We chose only those that allow you to build your own setup. 4 Main buffs, Chant of Victory (preffered for tanks), Prophercy of Fire (preffered for heavy armor fighters), Prophercy of Wind (preffered for light armor fighters), Prophercy of Water(preffered for robe users).

Omg,finally you open it,i was really waiting for your next server.

TOTALLY RECCOMEND THIS SERVER,MIDNEXT AND HIS MAKING A AWESOME JOB.

Ps. I hope you ll not make the same mistaki with donations and this one will stay for a long time,friendly.

You can take 6 buffs from 22 which offers NPC Buffer. We chose only those that allow you to build your own setup. 4 Main buffs, Chant of Victory (preffered for tanks), Prophercy of Fire (preffered for heavy armor fighters), Prophercy of Wind (preffered for light armor fighters), Prophercy of Water(preffered for robe users).

Nice idea!

Could you perhaps tell us when exactly your planning to go on beta or live(in like 1-2 months?)So we could start advertising. Also I know this question has been asked , but as I said I'm just concerned about the advertisement.

Could you perhaps tell us when exactly your planning to go on beta or live(in like 1-2 months?)So we could start advertising. Also I know this question has been asked , but as I said I'm just concerned about the advertisement.

Hmm, cant say exactly but 1~2 months sounds good.