high five [L2J]L2Aurora

MiDnEx

Our main target to make Lineage2 more interesting to play,

to achieve that we are remaking/enchanting all aspects of classes: stats, skills, formulas, equipment to make all classes pvpable and fun to play.

Current stage of the server is nearly BETA at this point we need you to help us to form best community around, to do that join our forums!

CLIENT

Lineage2 High Five (H5)

GAME RATES

Starting level - 80.

You can get EXP/SP by killing monsters/raids/sqads or by joining instances.

www.L2AURORA.com

In near future this topic will be updated :)

Latest Update - #8

http://goo.gl/b0737

Guest Elfocrash

once again a perfect job from the master of L2 mods and ideas. I don't expect nothing less that perfection from Midnex.

I totally recommend his server and his work.

really great features till now!

i really like buff idea!

but why u choose these 2 areas (valley and beast farm) while u are in Hi5 Client which it has much more better areas?bigger with more unique mobs...ppl see valley and beast farm so many years...they are bored of them!what do u think?

really great features till now!

i really like buff idea!

but why u choose these 2 areas (valley and beast farm) while u are in Hi5 Client which it has much more better areas?bigger with more unique mobs...ppl see valley and beast farm so many years...they are bored of them!what do u think?

Well i think they are bored of server which just take location and throw in color full monsters, we doing it in a bit other way we trying to really design every location add quest to them etc... In future ofc we will add more areas, its just a start.