classic [L2J] L2Mars PvP Reborn. New Administration. Opening 4/1/2013

SkyL2Mars

WTS Booter for L2Mars to DDos Joe cause his CMD flood his own Internet.And LF his friend Delirium who DDos the greek goverment with his 5 euro booter and he is a member of Anonymous.\

P.S And eneru wasnt a clan leader it was Charming.

WTS Booter for L2Mars to DDos Joe cause his CMD flood his own Internet.And LF his friend Delirium who DDos the greek goverment with his 5 euro booter and he is a member of Anonymous.\

english pls.

Dafuq dude?

No comments..

Copy of Wargate? LOL.

When i started working on this pack, wargate's owner was still sucking his mom's boobs wtf.

As about jaharakal. Put ur booter in ur ass meng. Ima send some gipsies from ur town to buttrape u.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello my friend sky i have something to say you for your project(copy project and not yours :) )

I have first of all to say you for the new ADMINISTRATION wow since sky it will be again sky? that good i like it, all server who failed and open again say always new Admin/gm's and bullsh1sts

I have play to your server and i want to go kamaloka and i cant? why? i have the answer! because someone IDIOT hit it? im right? ohh he banned:/ wtf? ok good you can't take 1 minute from your fcking time to do it L2NPC??

Okay,anyway i see Psyko,Tazky,Wheezy,Tonnymontana and more i dont remember now have full items ok i have play the same hours with them and i had the same pvp coin how when i go to sleep he had from 300 pvp coin 900? ;O magic trick and the pvp was same hmmm.. and talk now about balance(i like it)

The Balance SUCKS the daggers are bd the bd are no class the maestro is op because psyko want to play maestro i know it and tazky too he want to play fortune seeker is op to:) they ARE'T op i have play the have only 5k p.def 15k p.atk 70k hp 20k cp ok is fine. Great Balance!

Oly? HAH i was ghost hunter i had 76 point's is not lawl and tonymontana was first chronos has tryed all time to take the hero from tonymontana and he cant and i and chronos have pm tonymontana to ask him her point and he say us "Don't try to take my hero i have full points gm have give me" Also feed in oly is allowed, for your friends ONLY! nice

Now i want to talk a little for the sieges hmm... Ok i have a clan and i call some friends to come in my clan for the siege to help me in siege and you say in global chat if dont leave all from the clan you will start the jail/ban's OK because only we have siege with Wutans and because i say you "you help wutans that is not right" you jail me WTF? i was the leader and i had SIEGE!!!

Mans this server rocks he have pvp skill the best is PvP-Slow i can say you a secret (you can remove it with alt+click) thanks thanks!

Sky my friend want to say you more for your Fail Server? (L2Canyon,L2Mars) ohh i remeber that in shop i saw it if you go forgotten books,Human,Back i saw down with CAPS L2CANYON FTW!

I dont need to speak more for your server all unterstand you failed AGAIN! lets try more ! you failed 19 Times?

Regards, DIMIS!

Its not only l2 canyon..its l2glory, l2brave , l2 canyon , l2 mars with 3 wipes..in 2 years 4 servers with max 100 ppl for 2 week..also Wutan will always get help from sky..psyko/tonymontana was and still have gm char ( psyko ) its waste of time to play there..just wait a few days ^^

Its not only l2 canyon..its l2glory, l2brave , l2 canyon , l2 mars with 3 wipes..in 2 years 4 servers with max 100 ppl for 2 week..also Wutan will always get help from sky..psyko/tonymontana was and still have gm char ( psyko ) its waste of time to play there..just wait a few days ^^

lol.. as far as i know this guy sorceri opened around 5 or more servers with the names

l2finest, l2glory, l2brave, l2canyon, he closed all of them after some time.. It's a waste of time to spend even a minute to his crap wanna be server. He just changes the name and that's all. Now he will close l2mars soon and he will reopen it with different name.

Its not hard to understand that is wasting time,if you try to log in morning you will see 5 ppl online max.afternoon 30 max with 15 afk.i have listen by few people that he is corrupted,but idk.

Him balance is destroyable.Dwaf classes can kill everyone.Prophets in l2mars is like BladeTyrant,go create one prophet and you will understand.

I won't continue.Just want to say you need to learn more things,to be good GM.

PS:Im not romanian hater