kΟzA Scammer!

Stewie

How do you offer koza to grow up? Before half year~ all he did is DDoS other servers and take their files, then sell them like his own. He's a scriptkid and he even don't know java at all, may be how to apply java scripts, thats the most of his knowledge. Also he knows how to ddos others and resells someones services like "antiddos" protections. Hes a hurt emo disrespectful child kid scammer , case closed. I would run away from people like that as far as I can.

this, +10 karma and admin status granted

Wtf are you talking about lol ?

Are you joking me ?

You still not punished that guy ?

You dident see what he is doing or What ?

Look there he said from an Magic world kOzA had my paysafes.

Did you belive i'am a Magician ? i can take his paysafe from his mine or what ?

He dident give any proof Like any conversion with me ,or any photo or discussion that he have give to me Paysafes or something like that.

He is Just saying(kOzA had my paysafes but i dont know how he get them)

Are you Joking with me or ? Cuz this is f@cking kinda stupid.

Secont as i said before,just someone pm me at Morning and he give me 3 Paysafes for a something that i sell to him and i took that Paysafes,and then i pmed Zake and i said him do it fast ,cuz that guy which give me it after took the Java Code which i gace to him he log off and i was afraid if he will put somewhere the paysafe cards.

So at all This guy Silvermoon said on mxc i'am scammer because i had his paysafes,and i give them to zake for exchange.

So Cun someone say me Where Is the FACT OF SCAM FROM MY SIDE ??

Realy this going to be a kinda stupid ,and i'am acting like a kid because i dont care for his words ,he can said 100000 times I'am scammer but w/o proofs ? so ? .

And for all of this the fault is of Moderators/Global moderators because they leave This topic Unlocked w/o any reason,without to ask That guy (Silvermoon) if he have any proofs of all this ,and Ofc if i'am scammer i deserve ban,but if he dont give an proof of all this ,he should get ban so do your Job.

Happy new year and Have a nice day to everyone thanks in advance.

Are you joking me ?

He dident give any proof Like any conversion with me ,or any photo or discussion that he have give to me Paysafes or something like that.

Secont as i said before,just someone pm me at Morning and he give me 3 Paysafes for a something that i sell to him and i took that Paysafes,and then i pmed Zake and i said him do it fast ,cuz that guy which give me it after took the Java Code which i gace to him he log off and i was afraid if he will put somewhere the paysafe cards.

So at all This guy Silvermoon said on mxc i'am scammer because i had his paysafes,and i give them to zake for exchange.

Realy this going to be a kinda stupid ,and i'am acting like a kid because i dont care for his words ,he can said 100000 times I'am scammer but w/o proofs ? so ? .

And for all of this the fault is of Moderators/Global moderators because they leave This topic Unlocked w/o any reason,without to ask That guy (Silvermoon) if he have any proofs of all this ,and Ofc if i'am scammer i deserve ban,but if he dont give an proof of all this ,he should get ban so do your Job.

dude no matter what it's now, we all know you ddosed servers in the past and sold their packs and after that offering them anti-ddos, that's a sick mind you got there, and srsly you should be in prison for that, not mentioning  ban here

dude no matter what it's now, we all know you ddosed servers in the past and sold their packs and after that offering them anti-ddos, that's a sick mind you got there, and srsly you should be in prison for that, not mentioning  ban here

i ddos server and i sell his pack ?

when you saw that ? did you got any proof that i sell his pack or i scam them ?

and if i ddos server its your problem ?

should i say you what i'am doing in my home ?

and at least what you want in this topic ?

OMAGAD.

i ddos server and i sell his pack ?

when you saw that ? did you got any proof that i sell his pack or i scam them ?

and if i ddos server its your problem ?

should i say you what i'am doing in my home ?

and at least what you want in this topic ?

OMAGAD.

you know that admitting you ddos a server and if the owner sees he might call the police for cybernetic attacks and police contact nick ( maxtor ) and they will provide to them your ip adress and they will make an descend into your house at 3 in the morning and take your pc and you to the police section and you will get jail from 6 months to 3 years

you know that admitting you ddos a server and if the owner sees he might call the police for cybernetic attacks and police contact nick ( maxtor ) and they will provide to them your ip adress and they will make an descend into your house at 3 in the morning and take your pc and you to the police section and you will get jail from 6 months to 3 years

so ?

Can you stop spaming in this topic ? mrHater ? <3

So I can't punish If I see that someone is 'illegal'?

you can dekarma in your topics only ;) but not for that reasons.

Are you joking me ?

Stop Spam and leave This Topic Clean please.