kΟzA Scammer!

Stewie

you are kid .. Just loosing time talking here with you -.-''

nvm waiting moderators to see it.hv

Respect on you, you are older member then me, but since you are the one using PSC... i don't see anyone else.

Are you guys even mature?

No-one of you have any STRONG & REAL proofs for ANYTHING. We can't just guess who is scammed by whom. Either be careful with your trades and avoid people you don't know, or just don't trade with psc and stuff.

We're not any public court here.

Are you guys even mature?

No-one of you have any STRONG & REAL proofs for ANYTHING. We can't just guess who is scammed by whom. Either be careful with your trades and avoid people you don't know, or just don't trade with psc and stuff.

We're not any public court here.

exacly,atleast the next who gonna take a trade with them will be more carefull with them.

and koza he give you some not strong proof but still proof that you took the money, how you gonna prove that you are not a scammer, by trying "troll" him or with the world find me a strong proof and i will give you 500euro?

exacly,atleast the next who gonna take a trade with them will be more carefull with them.

and koza he give you some not strong proof but still proof that you took the money, how you gonna prove that you are not a scammer, by trying "troll" him or with the world find me a strong proof and i will give you 500euro?

Ill be speechless from now on.

dude.

He is a kid 13-16 Year's Old.

I just had a pm last night and he say me: you scame me ?

W/o to know him w/o to had an trade with him in the past w/o to sell or to buy something from him.

So i dont have to proof something just i'am lounch with this,and Grz to moderators,Leave ppl to open Topic like this w/o an proofs /totaly spamed section,w/o to do something .

dude.

W/o to know him w/o to had an trade with him in the past w/o to sell or to buy something from him.

So i dont have to proof something just i'am lounch with this,and Grz to moderators,Leave ppl to open Topic like this w/o an proofs /totaly spamed section,w/o to do something .

**** i'm not kid *** you ***** fu*** pus***

1st of all I agree with blane

You guys stop acting like kids. I dont really understand the whole situation.

Also MrHotFire warned. Stop that fvcking spam.

1st of all I agree with blane

You guys stop acting like kids. I dont really understand the whole situation.

Also MrHotFire warned. Stop that fvcking spam.

I recieve i donation from my website yestarday, i wanted to exchange PSC...

I send them to Necolas/Zake/and  somehow kOzA have them....

dude.

i can accept your option about yourself and the whole situration if you will speak like a human, (you doing it now) you guys must undesrtund that its time to grow up ( i don't speak personaly koza i speak generaly) no offense btw

i can accept your option about yourself and the whole situration if you will speak like a human, (you doing it now) you guys must undesrtund that its time to grow up ( i don't speak personaly koza i speak generaly) no offense btw

How do you offer koza to grow up? Before half year~ all he did is DDoS other servers and take their files, then sell them like his own. He's a scriptkid and he even don't know java at all, may be how to apply java scripts, thats the most of his knowledge. Also he knows how to ddos others and resells someones services like "antiddos" protections. Hes a hurt emo disrespectful child kid scammer , case closed. I would run away from people like that as far as I can.

How do you offer koza to grow up? Before half year~ all he did is DDoS other servers and take their files, then sell them like his own. He's a scriptkid and he even don't know java at all, may be how to apply java scripts, thats the most of his knowledge. Also he knows how to ddos others and resells someones services like "antiddos" protections. Hes a hurt emo disrespectful child kid scammer , case closed. I would run away from people like that as far as I can.

I still hope in humanity and trying to improve them, not that i am some good guy and i do all correct, just an eye outside of theme sometimes has a better view