[L2J] Lineage II Wicca - OPENING 17/03/2013

xDrac

New chunk of feature information revealed!

cDBWQ.png

The basic idea of the Achievements System is that you get rewarded for completing goals.

The goals are categorized, most have multiple levels, some are ridiculously hard and others are pointlessly easy. Some may reward you very generously while others might not give you much.

It's up to you which goals you'll complete!

achievements.jpg

Since we were done working on this, we thought we’d announce it now!

wuickpma.png

The Quick Party Matching helps you advertise your party and find members with one click.

The secret is in the question marks! qmark.jpg

Below you’ll find an example use.

pmatchsma.png

I just looked into this and I can see that they're using the exact same design as L2Gallo (an old server that doesn't operate anymore). Ours is (obviously) heavily inspired by L2Gallo's since it was very stunning, and that's why they're almost identical.

i hope for this server. Its long time ago for good h5 server

Bet my ass many people will join cuz too many guys already are getting tortured by other mid rates with little preparation to not at all.I don't mind waiting 2 months for this and play on a close to flawless project.Keep up the good work.  :-beep- yeah:

I just looked into this and I can see that they're using the exact same design as L2Gallo (an old server that doesn't operate anymore). Ours is (obviously) heavily inspired by L2Gallo's since it was very stunning, and that's why they're almost identical.

Midnex did do a good job on some innovative features on L2 Gallo.

I don't wanna be a bitch, but consider giving him some credit somewhere in a small corner of your server.