[L2J] Lineage II Wicca - OPENING 17/03/2013

xDrac

Keep it in English, please.

If all goes well, we estimate the launch is going to take place in late January.

In the meantime, do spread the word about Lineage II Wicca! The bigger our community, the better!

You don't even have much information posted yet and I can already see that its not going to be just another ordinary server. I hope you guys take your sweet time and sculpt this server as clean and smooth as possible, no need to rush. This is going to be amazing.

New chunk of feature information has been released.

Od5M7.png

Questing is generally frowned upon.

But why is that? We too, have asked ourselves this very question and came to the conclusion that most quests (if not all) are kind of boring and repetitive. On top of that, you aren't likely to engage in quests that won't give you a valuable reward for your effort.

We, in Lineage II Wicca, have created our very own quests.

You won't find them anywhere else, because we actually created them from the ground up. We thought of a unique yet short plot to let you immerse yourself into our world of Lineage II.

You will find a little preview down below. While some of them may not look special at all to you, we still hope you will enjoy them. And we promise, you won't need to quest at all*. It's optional, although we highly recommend it!

*This applies only to our custom quests. Not to retail, nor to custom versions of retail quests.

6Gk8E.jpg

Bigger Version

Great, I haven't corrupt any server for more than 2 years. Time to do that again xD

Kidding, good luck and too bad for you that I gave up L2 :)

I'm pretty sure xDrac and the rest of the staff will do well, since they are all professional when it comes in their specialty.

Good luck with your server.

New chunk of information has been revealed!

btk6j.png

On Lineage II Wicca, some quests and features will be backed with a storyline to make them more interesting. This is just a presentation of the main characters.

Once upon a time, at the beginning of time, there were two gods. Einhasad, the goddess of creation and Gran Kain the god of destruction. These two gods produced four offsprings. Eva, Shilen, Maphr and Paagrio. Soon, Gran Kain and his offsprings started to create their life-forms, marking the creation of the six races that we know of today.

Eva gave birth to the Elves - wise and intelligent

Paagrio fathered the Orcs - mighty and powerful

Maphr conceived the Dwarves - skillful engineers

Sayha molded the Kamaels - proud and sinister

Shilen shaped the Dark Elves - treacherous and charming

and Gran Kain created the Humans - whose will was strong and numbers were many

As time passed, the era of creation ended, and the six races populated and scattered across the globe.

And so the era of heroes began, in which six heroes were born:

kXhZP.png

A brave Human warrior. A true nobleman who has always been loyal to his king, Raoul. He fought in countless battles and was blessed with the magic of the Elves, which allowed him to live longer than most of his kind. He has always had good intentions behind his actions and wants to see the human race prosper.

kAmgw.png

A female Elven mystic. The Elven elders speak fondly of Aria, as she has received the blessing of the Mother Tree which is considered the highest of honors that an elf can hope to receive. She excels at magic - even for Elven standards. She devoted herself to the element of water and became a masterful Mystic Muse.

EODct.png

The most cruel and treacherous Dark Elf of her kind. She has always liked to torture those weaker than her. Lithra kills quietly and in the blink of an eye. She hides in the shadows and assassinates her victims before they even know what hit them.

gJbj0.png

A merry Dwarf, always kind and smiling. Athebaldt is said to be the most skillful Warsmith the world has ever seen. He invented lots of powerful machinery which the Dwarven race has been using for hundreds of decades. Athebaldt is the leader of the Warsmith Guild and Blacksmiths all around the world are envious of his skills.

rAoDW.png

Shakdun's brute power and fighting skills are feared in all of Aden. Never has this proud Orc warrior lost a single fight. Many tried to uncover the secret of his abilities but none have succeeded. Shakdun is proud and his skin is said to be harder than rocks. So far, no one has managed to scratch it even once.

ynSmh.png

Many despise his cockiness but are also jealous of his capabilities as a Doombringer. Rumor has it that Ken was once an angel, but due to his skills as a fighter he was considered too powerful. As a result, the gods acted out of fear and severed his right wing.

GuCn5.png

That's great to hear, Observer!

You can get notified about the progress of the development by subscribing to our newsletter on our website or following us on Facebook or Twitter. :)