[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

@nap77 this happens sometimes..l2fork acts abit awkward some times..all you have to do..is close l2fork and start it again..if you got it again.. close all clients opened including bakeice and open them again.

@ahamzz google for a crack? god..some people want to be fed knowledge with a spoon >.>

93820125pj6.jpg

I know I read somewhere in these thirty-something pages that someone had this error. How did you get over this?

Another problem I have is knowing the order to open the programs. The guide has one way, and I've read at least two other sequences for starting Bake Ice/starting fork/starting l2asrv. What is the correct method??

And I want to make sure that I have the files in my Lineage2 folder correct.

18659946rp0.jpg

When I open run walker, I set the directory into the one Zo0o0oM put here for us.

I'm pretty sure I'm not doing Step 8 correct.

Just getting peed off atm, i can get OOG walker working! But when it comes to IG walker it just wont work! Im playing on l2terror.com

I have my full updated interlude folder for l2terror(bake-ice) and a brand new clean interlude client.

I run Proxifier(p.s i have proxifier covering game_guard.des gameguard.des gameguard (2).des does that matter?)

,l2fork,l2asrv all the settings are correct.

i open l2walker.exe click run and nothing happens?

Anyone got any ideas? i have read all 39 pages and other people have had the same problem but nobody has replyed to them or they have fixed it themselves and not said how.

Am i missing something really obvious?

93820125pj6.jpg

I know I read somewhere in these thirty-something pages that someone had this error. How did you get over this?

Another problem I have is knowing the order to open the programs. The guide has one way, and I've read at least two other sequences for starting Bake Ice/starting fork/starting l2asrv. What is the correct method??

And I want to make sure that I have the files in my Lineage2 folder correct.

18659946rp0.jpg

When I open run walker, I set the directory into the one Zo0o0oM put here for us.

I'm pretty sure I'm not doing Step 8 correct.

set compatibility to windows xp sp2

I do all of the steps but when i try to connect using the Back Ice b4 connection with the l2 walker it just wont connect... it always stays at main scren and wont let me Start. Why could be this? and Once i reboot my pc Proxifier wont run and i have to do Netconf run to make it run back.. ANy ideas?