[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

np mate... but you should always check what people say..and that guide was the previous one..i made this guide thanks to "thedarkrs" hes the one who posted the new "method" for one pc..i just made the screen shots steps..bla bla..

and sorry about the links guys.. adlerbr's virtual drive seems to be not working.. guess he didn't log in it for over a month :s

added megaupload links..since thats what ppl asked for.. rapidshare links will be added sometime between today and tomorrow...enjoy ;D

np mate... but you should always check what people say..and that guide was the previous one..i made this guide thanks to "thedarkrs" hes the one who posted the new "method" for one pc..i just made the screen shots steps..bla bla..

and sorry about the links guys.. adlerbr's virtual drive seems to be not working.. guess he didn't log in it for over a month :s

added megaupload links..since thats what ppl asked for.. rapidshare links will be added sometime between today and tomorrow...enjoy ;D

There is No problem with my virtual drive. :P

try again: http://adlerbr.4shared.com

Best Regards to all...

AdlerBR

after i press ok on backice client and switch to walker , walker client start not respond.

22:06:21 - New SOCKS connection for 85.14.217.252:2106

22:06:22 - Proxy LS connection->Handle

22:06:25 - Removed a SOCKS:LS connection

22:06:25 - Local listen thread exit

22:06:25 - Remote listen thread exit

22:06:25 - Established connection - Remote IP '89.163.148.42' Remote Port '7777'

22:06:25 - New SOCKS connection for 89.163.148.42:7777

22:06:26 - Proxy kicked~

22:06:26 - Proxy GS connection->Add to queue

22:06:26 - New pair

on empty account works but mine walker crash.anyone know?

Zooom...everyone talks after ur guide abt. 2 pc or 1 pc and virtual machine otherwise wont work.

the guide he posted need 1 pc and no virtual machine whatsoever, that's how I made it work; read the guide again in the first post and you'll see there's no mention of another pc or a virtual machine, he just uses 2 system folders

hi all i have problem with my l2walker. So i made all, but when i open my l2walker client (window) and i use auto fishing bot dont react and on other command. Some1 can tell me what it is ??( i use 1.79 (1.78 fixed for interlude))

and this when i connect to server in L2asrv v0.51 i havent anyone msg only clean window.

mmm im having the gameguard error...i'll try it again ;P, just 1 question, do i have to had both of the system folders in the same L2 client?

For example:

My lineage 2 folder is          C:\Program Files\Lineage II

My bakeice system folder is  C:\Program Files\Lineage II\system\

My L2Walker system folder is C:\Program Files\Lineage II\wsystem\

Or do i have to had different L2 folders?

For example:

My bakeice lineage folder is C:\Program Files\Lineage II

My L2walker lineage folder is C:\Program Files\ L2W

If u have problem whith GameGuard and u run Vista.

Before u start Walker.exe... Make walker kompatible whith Windows XP and then start walker.

how can i make walker.exe compatible with windows XP? (yeah i run vista) sorry for my newbieness but ive got no idea of how to do that :S

Thanks in advance ;D

Can someone really please help me T_T? ive tried the guide 7 times now, and i get no results really T_T everytime i try i receive the same error message

The Gameguard file is damaged. Please

Reinstall Gameguard

(ErrorCode=124)

Im running vista but i have no idea what do you mean when you ppl say "Make walker compatible with Windows XP", please help me, im kinda desperate now T_T

after i press ok on backice client and switch to walker , walker client start not respond.

22:06:21 - New SOCKS connection for 85.14.217.252:2106

22:06:22 - Proxy LS connection->Handle

22:06:25 - Removed a SOCKS:LS connection

22:06:25 - Local listen thread exit

22:06:25 - Remote listen thread exit

22:06:25 - Established connection - Remote IP '89.163.148.42' Remote Port '7777'

22:06:25 - New SOCKS connection for 89.163.148.42:7777

22:06:26 - Proxy kicked~

22:06:26 - Proxy GS connection->Add to queue

22:06:26 - New pair

on empty account works but mine walker crash.anyone know?

plx zoom help me :(