[Share] Ave Ice Vesper (textures only)

Again, so far I know, You didnt talk to me about this ? Abut sharing anything from my files. Alson, You arnt the owner - You didnt get them from me, You just riped them from of a private server I've supported.

It isnt nice dude :]

Again, so far I know, You didnt talk to me about this ? Abut sharing anything from my files. Alson, You arnt the owner - You didnt get them from me, You just riped them from of a private server I've supported.

It isnt nice dude :]

remember things you sayd to me, about my work

like its whas funn that i whas talked about thiefs.

now COME's back to you.

remember things you sayd to me, about my work

like its whas funn that i whas talked about thiefs.

now COME's back to you.

I dont know WTF You are talking about, dude....

I dont know WTF You are talking about, dude....

First of all Ave, the bow on your signature, Linvior client you know.. ;) doesn't look cool. I've actually didn't like their last client updates except for the stuff you showed me on the msn 4 months ago and they realise it now.

Anyway to the point now, he shared your customs not because he likes maxcheaters, neither he wants karma nor he disliked you, he did that because he is a total b astard. A person with no creation spirit a person without imagination and a corrupted kid. The person who sold him the tool and this asshole the power to access your immortal work is Volond1 aka Kali at least that's what I've heared. So, you shouldn't rage at him but you should do that to Kali instead for beeing a total idiot.

First of all Ave, the bow on your signature, Linvior client you know.. ;) doesn't look cool. I've actually didn't like their last client updates except for the stuff you showed me on the msn 4 months ago and they realise it now.

Anyway to the point now, he shared your customs not because he likes maxcheaters, neither he wants karma nor he disliked you, he did that because he is a total b astard. A person with no creation spirit a person without imagination and a corrupted kid. The person who sold him the tool and this asshole the power to access your immortal work is Volond1 aka Kali at least that's what I've heared. So, you shouldn't rage at him but you should do that to Kali instead for beeing a total idiot.

Acctualy i got same thing with my work, this kali *** bolond1, stealed my work, and shared here and at other l2 forums,

and seems he got another way of stealing my new work ...... need to get over this dump1 aka kali, vlond1, from all of l2 forums... need a bit of support about that.

Tell me, how the hell I supposed to know that Kali is that shitbag who let that shit happen? I rage at Grr because HE SHARED MY STUFFS, not Kali aka Volond1! He took it here, so he is guilty here.

And thats why I stopped share things for L2 - ppl here are faking retarded kinds, who like to get everything for free and doesnt care about the fact, that all things require TIME and WORK. This two words are the reason why I'm spamming here. I simply dont give a fack about MXC L2 community, or what so ever, as long it is DEAD or never even existed. I wont share ANYTHIG for those stupid fat scumbags so the only way they can get my stuff is to STEAL them. And I know it. They wont get a single shit from me beside things they can get anyways (like SplashScreens) :]

MXC is a faking band of scrubs and scumbags. 98% of You can suck my dick :] Srsly. The last 2% wont feel offended by this as lond they realize this fact - that MXC is a playgrond for faking mentally retarded kiddos.

Dev, I dont care about "what looks nice, what doesnt", as long Lineage2 has ended at IL client :) They new politics of NCSoft sucks. All I do is taking those things to older chronicles or simply mod them a little bit as long they are fakced up already. Thats why I dont feel guilty at all :D Right now, I'm a Battlefield 3 player, so I dont care about Lineage2 so much. Games supposed be fun. I just dont like the fact that my WORK and my TIME was been shared for fat and lazy MXC's :]

BTW: do You still use the MSN?

Take care

aVVe, i'm just reminding that you can put an a-beep-t of posts necessary, so 'fat kids' like us wouldn't get a chance to download? :P

I have no faking idea what the hell You just wrote to me brah... :|

so 'fat kids' like us wouldn't get a chance to download, a real cheater has like 500++ posts and newbies can't handle that much

I already told You - I couldnt do that. Grr stole and share my stuff :] He is that stupid motherfaker without a brain.

The damage has been done, so now it is pointles to talk about it.

Take care

EDIT:

I just realised one thing - Grr is from faking USA, so there is huge chance that he is a fat lazy motherfaker :D And he probably is ^^

Thank god ^^