interlude L2OFF Segue-World.eu 16.11.2012

segueworld

just ban SGC and just play  i am boring

bored*

Why ban a clan? It was a gm's fault not clan's, they just cooperate, if they offer you gm stats what would you say my boy? NO THX I M TOO PROUD TO ACCEPT? everyone who play here is pathetic enough to accept that.

ahaha. Check it ,please!

258xl7c.jpg

MUUUUUUUCHO P ATT on +6 bow!!

This screenshot proves nothing,they gave str to bounce he had 5.5 on +4 bow checked by another gm and even your leader admited it,when they edit your str after restart everything is gone and your character is back to the normality,so i can post right now an screenshot from beyonce that will prove the same as your screenshot. 0

bored*

Why ban a clan? It was a gm's fault not clan's, they just cooperate, if they offer you gm stats what would you say my boy? NO THX I M TOO PROUD TO ACCEPT? everyone who play here is pathetic enough to accept that.

Because one of the gm's was part of the clan? to be honest i'd ban them it would be really good for the server,ppl wouldnt care about pvping against edited people that trashtalk 24/7 and cant play properly the game in 2012 yet

what are you saying? outlaw gave gm to fuki, or oposite? please speak properply, if you can't please don't speak at all just watch.

And Outlaw isn't my "frent".

routlaw to fuki

This screenshot proves nothing,they gave str to bounce he had 5.5 on +4 bow checked by another gm and even your leader admited it,when they edit your str after restart everything is gone and your character is back to the normality,so i can post right now an screenshot from beyonce that will prove the same as your screenshot. 0

Get really Oscar.

Don't u think that u r gone too far about this ? Admit that u failed as clan and the hole subject is over.

U 'r trying to lie to every1 just with words and some fake texts that never existed .

Im answering u with proofs,proofs that u dont accept . You started to say that we got 5,5k p att on +4 bows,now they gave only to bounce and after RR it gone.Seriously ? What else r the admin can do ?

May the gonna save us from the world destruction.

GOD!

Get really Oscar.

Don't u think that u r gone too far about this ? Admit that u failed as clan and the hole subject is over.

U 'r trying to lie to every1 just with words and some fake texts that never existed .

Im answering u with proofs,proofs that u dont accept . You started to say that we got 5,5k p att on +4 bows,now they gave only to bounce and after RR it gone.Seriously ? What else r the admin can do ?

GOD!

Are u retarded? Even your leader admitted that few of ur members got edited. Why would we discuss more about it?

Get really Oscar.

GOD!

Well your leader admited it as you can see in the screenshot and another member of the staff said that they edited aswell (not talking about Fuki) also that they should kick outlaw for being corrupt,i already showed proofs,do you really think that the server would be offline if it wasnt true? Feeling sorry for you c0y0,we didnt fail any time in this game tho you won us for abusing two things : Corruption and Numbers,thats all.As you can see in my fraps at ant queen with same numbers we kill ur cc pt and ur leader that is so pussy talk to the archer party to run and unflag,but yeah say whatever you want since you're another random like them and you guys belong to the third league that is composted by clans like sgc faith exillium brs and all those fags,you cant compete.

Because one of the gm's was part of the clan? to be honest i'd ban them it would be really good for the server,ppl wouldnt care about pvping against edited people that trashtalk 24/7 and cant play properly the game in 2012 yet

routlaw to fuki

You are confusing.

And who is Fuki?  :o

its a Turkish GM,friend of Prozacks

Get really Oscar.

GOD!

2 possible solutions here: 1st) You don't have a clue of what happened or they didn't tell you "right" 2nd) you are retard

The server closed the l2 forum and shutted down and you insist that nothing happened and you pwned all for real? Genius kid is genius...

My opinion is wht server isnt corrupted who will give some much money and destroy his game??

I belevie wht balance sucks and you can see it i have see 1 video and many pic and at 70% of players are archers

have fun

Are u retarded? Even your leader admitted that few of ur members got edited. Why would we discuss more about it?

I guess u never heard what sarcasm means.

Well your leader admited it as you can see in the screenshot and another member of the staff said that they edited aswell (not talking about Fuki) also that they should kick outlaw for being corrupt,i already showed proofs,do you really think that the server would be offline if it wasnt true? Feeling sorry for you c0y0,we didnt fail any time in this game tho you won us for abusing two things : Corruption and Numbers,thats all.As you can see in my fraps at ant queen with same numbers we kill ur cc pt and ur leader that is so pussy talk to the archer party to run and unflag,but yeah say whatever you want since you're another random like them and you guys belong to the third league that is composted by clans like sgc faith exillium brs and all those fags,you cant compete.

From ur last 5 posts,i already posted a pic ,proofing that u talk shit. You pic's are shit. About the running think u said,fraps incoming on 18v18.

You are confusing.its a Turkish GM,friend of Prozacks

2 possible solutions here: 1st) You don't have a clue of what happened or they didn't tell you "right" 2nd) you are retard

The server closed the l2 forum and shutted down and you insist that nothing happened and you pwned all for real? Genius kid is genius...

Trust me,i know everything from first hand. Outlaw is ma friend since 2007.

They can't accept that they lost almost every single pvp with us. Thats why they did this propaganda.

Also don't try to flame me ,seriously.

200 euro i ddos server ;d  now see me reward ? i leave server ....play here noobs no understend me i say server fail no join ddos him no protect so ? see all admin lie but no see now play idiots