interlude L2OFF Segue-World.eu 16.11.2012

segueworld

someone explain me please...

Whats happen here?

Im trying start with my clan here !

We come back again to lineage

We are 32 guys, from Portugal , we trying play but...Server DOWN!

Someone please tell me why down??why some guys say corruption bla bla..why staff retards !!!

I want know

[eL] eLemenT Clan

Regard's

someone explain me please...

Whats happen here?

Im trying start with my clan here !

We come back again to lineage

We are 32 guys, from Portugal , we trying play but...Server DOWN!

Someone please tell me why down??why some guys say corruption bla bla..why staff retards !!!

I want know

[eL] eLemenT Clan

Regard's

Chill out my friend. We can't understand too what's going on, what to believe, and what is lie or not.

Here is a really spicy chat history from...dunno, i think the "corrupted gm"(these guys need fast some english lessons ;D ):

Im pretty sure Prozacks know already im GM right ? [18:31:53] Fuki: I was just talking im [18:32:09] Fuki: that's all i know i can trust him. that's all [18:32:28] Dani: Please answer me, does he know you have B1 ? Or that im GM ? [18:33:05] Fuki: he know i have b1 - if you scary about that he wont tell to noone [18:33:21] Dani: Yes as i thought. [18:33:25] Dani: Ok, thank you. [18:33:29] Fuki: why? [18:33:51] Fuki: you are sooooo with secret [18:34:02] Fuki: whats going on?;x [18:34:22] Dani: Im enemy with Prozacks. [18:34:29] Dani: You just destroyed the server`s secret. [18:34:36] Dani: After today i`ll shut the server down. [18:34:40] Dani: Its over. [18:34:47] Dani: I wont let it fck the image. [18:34:56] Fuki: wait wait [18:35:10] Fuki: cuz he know i have b1? - he always know where im gm, and never went it away that i was [18:35:44] Dani: You dont know to keep secret [18:35:48] Dani: You ruined the server. [18:35:52] Dani: He already told everyone [18:35:55] Dani: I know him better than you. [18:36:00] Dani: Server will close tomorow. [18:36:04] Fuki: He didnt told to noone... [18:36:19] Dani: Yes he did, i already found out that he knows im in staff. [18:36:22] Dani: Its ok. [18:36:23] Dani: Np. [18:36:45] Fuki: It's not np... [18:37:53] Dani: I knew appeal history... you just didnt asked me, can i tell to x or y ? [18:38:12] Dani: You just busted 2 week work. [18:38:12] Dani: With this. [18:38:16] Dani: Prozacks has a big mouth [18:38:25] Dani: Bigger than your friendship with him [18:40:54] Fuki: maybe he have big mouth. I never seen him talking something if i told him in secret, lets go your logic that i facked it, and show me where and to who he said I got B1, and it facked server? [18:41:19] Dani: TheLostSoul knows [18:41:23] Dani: he pm`d me on forum [18:41:33] Dani: and prozacks is doing some shouts [18:41:34] Dani: sometimes [18:41:44] Dani: that is showing clearly that outlaw is staffer [18:41:45] Dani: or so [18:41:49] Dani: YOu dont understand our sarcasm [18:42:06] Dani: People already know. [18:42:09] Dani: That is that. [18:43:16] Fuki: Show me this please, if you can, i wanna see they are talking about me :x [18:43:48] Fuki: Only oscar knew i had gm, others doesnt, even if i was speaking from yooki

and an answer from "yeahthebaws" here:

Hello, I'm here to make things clear.

1) About boosted stats and all that bullshit; they lost a 18vs18 today even when they had more CC than us and that's their excuse now. Bounce has a +8 bow, we have clan might lvl 3 (also shield lvl 3 but that's irrelevant) and that's why he dealt so much damage. Also, he was using zerk, since we always pick zerk on few PRs (not everyone for survability) to have some glass cannons.

If you want to make sure about this, just go get a +8 bow yourself (its not that hard) and test it. Also, you stupid boy, when an archer hits you from -MAX RANGE- he deals the max damage possible. (You didn't know that ? Aye)

2) about logs; I dunno if they are real, or not. I just have no idea if outlaw is even hiding his gm status from me (:/), but last night prozacks QQ-ed to me about bounce damage again. I asked dani if it's real, and he said no. I also told him, IF he's right don't do anything again pls I don't want my clan to look bad. We have dignity and I don't wanna lose that. Turks suck balls anyway. I don't think that EVEN IF HE IS GM he did that after getting warned. No1 is that stupid. So, get your facts straight and stop crying. Get over your losses.

Source: http://toyfactoryclan.info/index.php?topic=135.0

If you understand shit, let us know  ;D

I personally believe that that's all bullshit and crying and finding excuses, but on the other hand why Admin shut down the server for now?  :-\  :o

If it's reall, then fack you all, the server was great...

Are you sure what this is corrupt??? L2off havent balance when become PvP server and you have full buffs

Cat Queen buff and 1 Epic Ring Dark elf archer deal crazy dmg and wear and heavy armor...? if server havent penatly or something else and balance become archer all server or dagger :)

Dude  ofc its unbalanced also epic give some bonus but not 1k. Me with GS+CAT full buff aio deal max 4k dmg here is over 5k? I said it's corrupted server but KEEP PLAYING GUYS!

"THE BEST MID AROUND!" hahahahaha

ISNT it strange that its DOWN without any info? THERE ISNT INFO?! SUCH BIG COMMUNITY WAITINHING FOR SERVER AND NOTHING?!?! PRO STAFF  ... They clear history I believe hahaha. NOOBS

Dani = Outlaw from SGC

And who is Fuki?  :o

ISNT it strange that its DOWN without any info? THERE ISNT INFO?! SUCH BIG COMMUNITY WAITINHING FOR SERVER AND NOTHING?!?! PRO STAFF  ... They clear history I believe hahaha. NOOBS

stop copying what I say.

its a Turkish GM,friend of Prozacks

So Yuki gave Outlaw gm status?

I can't understand what they say at chat, the logic is flawed...\

Outlaw say he ll close server tomorrow, the fack? isn't that an Admin privilege ?

And who "didn't kept a secret" ?

Outlaw is not turkish...

He said about Yuki not Outlaw.