interlude L2OFF Segue-World.eu 16.11.2012

segueworld

neah.

Just took His items from all.

And If they had Balls They will play again.

If not,That explain more. ;)

Dunno about the rest,but i wont farm 9hours straight as i did on the live time - to kill every single rb just to pvp with u guys.

I already got my fraps,i already had fun. Also i wont reply more on this server topic.See ya,hf-gl.

200 euro i ddos server ;d  now see me reward ? leave server play here noob no understend me i say server fail no join ddos him see all admin lie but no see now play idiots

Server had protections ..

And no1 DDOS it .

idk more.

200 euro i ddos server ;d  now see me reward ? leave server play here noob no understend me i say server fail no join ddos him see all admin lie but no see now play idiots

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this really deserve to be quoted. You made my day, thanks son.

200 euro i ddos server ;d  now see me reward ? i leave server ....play here noobs no understend me i say server fail no join ddos him no protect so ? see all admin lie but no see now play idiots

What u mean=?? hard understand it....

About Server all servers corrupted, so noproblem for me.... I hope this server alive only 1 week more...  ;)

i say server fail server lt full donate and curuptes + bugs hard hard understend pro  ppl gg go play stop cry now

you're the most stupid human i ever seen in my life, stop talking AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOOOOOK YOUR FUCKING ENGLISH BAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

i say server fail server lt full donate and curuptes + bugs hard hard understend pro  ppl gg go play stop cry now

All can understand it....Server is corrupted y we know i mean all servers corrupted.. same  ! and yes we are playing for fun some pvps... Better shut up and go sleep..

My opinion is wht server isnt corrupted who will give some much money and destroy his game??

I belevie wht balance sucks and you can see it i have see 1 video and many pic and at 70% of players are archers

have fun

Administrator isn't corrupted, just a Gamemaster, gamemasters doesn't "give money" so they don't care if they give stats or not.

Balance is good, you can see balance in 1v1 not in pt vs pt, what do you expect gladiators rush into the enemy partys and using rage force? lol..

Necromancer's debuffs works really good, and all debuff generally.

Trust me,i know everything from first hand. Outlaw is ma friend since 2007.

They can't accept that they lost almost every single pvp with us. Thats why they did this propaganda.

Also don't try to flame me ,seriously.

Yea you are really right, no help from GM or some sh1t, it's all a propaganda, THAT WHY THE SERVER FACKING CLOSED.(<-sarcasm, so idiots can understand)

200 euro i ddos server ;d  now see me reward ? i leave server ....play here noobs no understend me i say server fail no join ddos him no protect so ? see all admin lie but no see now play idiots

You, just go hang from a tree, thanks.

you can't shut up all ? 155134123 post per minute..

:D ;D

Hello, I'm SGC leader and I'm here to prove your lies at first place:

SGC L2 Segue World Volume 2

Also, we got Famouz (PR) POV from  QA + 4S pvps and it's gonna get uploaded soon I hope.

Thing is, these random albanians/gr33ks/turks lost every single fight to us, and now they pulled off the corruption card in a desperate attempt to find a good excuse for losing everything.

1st they said they got outnumbered, and when they realized it was equal numbered pvp, they started talking about corruption.

About 5.2k dmg: When you have decreased Pdef from WL's shockblast, and the PR has +8 bow with cat buff and clan might lvl 3, this is what happens.

Cheers. I've done my job. Fraps prove enough. More fraps inc.

Hello, I'm SGC leader and I'm here to prove your lies at first place:

SGC L2 Segue World Volume 2

Also, we got Famouz (PR) POV from  QA + 4S pvps and it's gonna get uploaded soon I hope.

Thing is, these random albanians/gr33ks/turks lost every single fight to us, and now they pulled off the corruption card in a desperate attempt to find a good excuse for losing everything.

1st they said they got outnumbered, and when they realized it was equal numbered pvp, they started talking about corruption.

About 5.2k dmg: When you have decreased Pdef from WL's shockblast, and the PR has +8 bow with cat buff and clan might lvl 3, this is what happens.

Cheers. I've done my job. Fraps prove enough. More fraps inc.

equal-time.jpg?h=273&w=320

keep lying , it's funny (=

btw why server is down now if there is not any kind of corruption?