Rank Pvp System 3.8.9 [Il - H5]

nothing changed... i removed both pvp part and pk part pks not increasing only pvps

and i cant take karma never red never gets karma points

also when i have karma (i added from admin panel) and kill a player my pvps rise but not pk (in alt+t)

plus+

pks not increasing only pvps

and i cant take karma never red never gets karma points

its work, maybe you have not correctly implemented path?

i think is all correct no errors in java i have debug mode on but not lucky ok if is working i will search more thnx

• 2 weeks later...

Updated to v3.0.2.

1. Fixed some connections problems.

2. About Karma, problem exists when Killer kill(pk) Victim in restricted zone. (I think).

3. Try to describe situation when the problem happened:

- Place (you can use /loc i game), zone_id (if possible).

- Flag status (killer is flagged, have karma, victim is flagged, have karma).

- Attach config file.

It will help me to find bug. ;)

Nice Share btw!!

Really like this idea/system.its intresting and new...

I test 3.0.1 version on H5 and dont have problem with making karma or karma count...

but i found some problems (maybe) :

1.on/off system not working (its always on and cant be disable)

2.If CPS system is on,when u make pvp kill in alt+T(where is pvp/pk stat) it count how many times u kill this char (if you kill player 2 times in pvp stat will count 2,if you kill another char/player for 34 time it will change from 2 to 34) and real pvp count is lost...(but really i dont know,maybe this is the idea)

restricted zone arena works fine,soon i will tested in other zones...

Patch not compatibile with UNSTABLE H5 l2j, because they changes Zone identyfications.

Sorry for my last post but i didnt notice that,and i use your system on unstable h5 and maybe i mislead you....But even like that system is unique and with some configs it can be use well...thank you!!

• 2 weeks later...

error in gameserver console

and in game get reward everytime

com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Mixing of GROUP colum
ns (MIN(),MAX(),COUNT(),...) with no GROUP columns is illegal if there is no GRO
UP BY clause
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Sou
rce)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:386)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1053)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4096)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4028)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2490)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2651)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2734)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.ja
va:2155)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:
2322)
        at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyPreparedStatement.executeQuery(NewPr
oxyPreparedStatement.java:108)
        at com.l2jserver.gameserver.custom.pvpsystem.CustomPvpSystemRankPointsRe
ward.getRankPointsRewardToInventory(CustomPvpSystemRankPointsReward.java:102)
        at com.l2jserver.gameserver.network.clientpackets.RequestBypassToServer.
runImpl(RequestBypassToServer.java:365)
        at com.l2jserver.gameserver.network.clientpackets.L2GameClientPacket.run
(L2GameClientPacket.java:66)
        at com.l2jserver.gameserver.network.L2GameClient.run(L2GameClient.java:1
088)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

1. I understand only Polish or english.

2. Patch not compatibile with UNSTABLE H5 l2j, because they changes Zone identyfications.

It checks for Zones only in CustomPvPSystem.java and CustomPvPDeathMgr.java? Cause I want to remove it totally since I don't use it and I want to use the system anyway^^

It checks for Zones only in CustomPvPSystem.java and CustomPvPDeathMgr.java? Cause I want to remove it totally since I don't use it and I want to use the system anyway^^

you can also just compile a STABLE version and "leach" the way or reading the zone id's ! That will be a temp solution to your prob