[Interlude Project] L2j Esios

Guest Elfocrash

so there is already in the source ?

You should check timeline and you will know.

That's like 10 sec or even less..

Guest Elfocrash

I (Elfocrash) won't commit anything else till 22/11 because i am back to Greece for some medical tests and i won't develop for these days. NetU and Mhoska will still develop it. Thank you.

I (Elfocrash) won't commit anything else till 22/11 because i am back to Greece for some medical tests and i won't develop for these days. NetU and Mhoska will still develop it. Thank you.

Ok

Guest Elfocrash

thats shitty project ...sorry boys ... its the same what is froozen ....stupid free servers for kids goes destruction L2 Scene !  CG  Good Work nobz

Thank you

thats shitty project ...sorry boys ... its the same what is froozen ....stupid free servers for kids goes destruction L2 Scene !  CG  Good Work nobz

no noob there is one big difference between frozen and esios...

Frozen is based on his own pack which has more buggs than customs and esios is based on acis which is stable with less buggs than any other pack  so.. Also Elfocrash is more experienced developer than Nefer he will make pack better and not worst!

no noob there is one big difference between frozen and esios...

Frozen is based on his own pack which has more buggs than customs and esios is based on acis which is stable with less buggs than any other pack  so.. Also Elfocrash is more experienced developer than Nefer he will make pack better and not worst!

You'll never stop to lick lick, huh? For your info Frozen is based on the one of best packs of the past times - Scoria. So better stfu with that delusions and stop discrediting yourself.

I still can't forget how you were flaming aCis - and glorify Frozen - in the past, now you are perhaps the biggest lover of Esios which is based on it.

So after examining all the facts I invite you, Dear MXC users, to meet maximilion2, a great, first-class example of being a

ƒucking noob!

Few proofs showing us his code abilities:

evaq8.png

i don't use frozen files lol

i use only source and all the files have been reworked

fe: i don't use anymore shitty tables in database in order to dicrease memory,all stats (armors,skills,weapons) have been put in 1 single file and also i added new zones

And his reaction at compile error:

+ special stuff:

l4tuE.jpg

(still lolling from it)

~Added some extra stuff (Thx Shanana!)

Thank you for attention.

failll project and fail staff...

[gr]kai elfo sta @@ mou pou m ekanes ban egw ftaiw pou kanw report kai to gtp staff sou den katalavainei thn dia9ora sto error kai kanei delete ta topic, klise to project a8ou den kanete tpt[/gr]

Guest Elfocrash

failll project and fail staff...

[gr]kai elfo sta @@ mou pou m ekanes ban egw ftaiw pou kanw report kai to gtp staff sou den katalavainei thn dia9ora sto error kai kanei delete ta topic, klise to project a8ou den kanete tpt[/gr]

[gr] den se ekana ban egw. opws vlepeis den hmoun on sto forum giati exw eksetaseis.

Project privitalized for now due to lack of time. Topic unstickied and locked.