Applications for Golds(1-2)

Noble®

Applications for Gold members are open.

Open til October 1st.

What you need to do is to answer in some simple questions.

Name

Skype(if possible)

Nationality

Why do you think you should be selected instead of others

How should you act if someone was starting a flame drama?what your actions would you take?

In order to keep the transparency & reliability of the process ALL the candidates must reply in this topic.

If you prefer to choose the pm way , reply here to whom global you sent the pm otherwise it ll be ignored.

-Keep in mind that ALL the previous Applications, sent to me or any other global ,are still on but i need a confirmation pm or reply here to be sure that i should count on you or if i should ignore your last pms.

Old Staffies can rejoin and have slightly advantage over fresh blood for at least 1 position due to former experience and dont need to answer the last question.

The last question is to measure your maturity over hot situations.

Any spam reply here will be deleted /ignored

Responsible for this topic are

Noble®

Justice

WeirdSituation

Name Angel

Age 20

Skype(if possible) devangellmxc

Nationality greece

Why do you think you should be selected instead of others just givingmy try because when i was old never get this opportinuty to be in team even if i share and help much (in client mod section)

How should you act if someone was starting a flame drama?what your actions would you take? report to global to warn him or if i have the permissions i will warn him bymyself

Name: Lekino

msn(if possible) lekinoge@Live.com

Hi, Im Lekino and i want to participate on Gold Membership event. So im 20 years old, i live in greece and i know Russian,Bulgarian,Turkish,Greek,Georgian, and English Languages. and i think general forum rules Must be Obeyed, So if anyone flames he will be punished.

Name : Nick

Skype (if possible) : devilfenix1990

Nationality : Greece

Why do you think you should be selected instead of others? Well, I am active in MxC since 2009 till now (I log every day in forum)...I occupy with L2(since 2006) and LoL(since 2010).Also, I am a serius person with appetite for work.

How should you act if someone was starting a flame drama?What your actions would you take? First of all I will warn him, if he will continue I will punish him with -1 or I will inform a global mod.

Name:Savvas

Nationality:Greece but i speak English And little Russia

Why do you think you should be selected instead of others:Eimai polla xronia sto Forum ....to blepo san ka8imerini douleia .mpeno edw boi8ao members ....kanw kai ta trade tusted ......den  leo oti prepei ...na gino Gold auti einai ka8ara apo3i diki sas ....eimai ka8e mera Online ....

How should you act if someone was starting a flame drama?what your actions would you take?;katarxas ......blepo to problima to sizitao prota me tous Global Moderator dioti prepei na paro prota tin apo3i tous kai meta 8a draso opws nomizo egw oti einai to swsto kai analoga me ta rules ....auta eixa na po Good Luck

Name Vasilis

Age 23

Skype(if possible) Smok3boy

Nationality Greece

Why do you think you should be selected instead of others? I am old in this forum and i know wtf is going one here

How should you act if someone was starting a flame drama?what your actions would you take? Imidiately tell to a GlobaL modaration IF a global modaration isn't online i lock treat and w8  until a G. Mod is on

Name: Thomas

Skype: I will send my Skype details by PM to the thread starter. I would also inform that I don't use Skype often but if the position will need it - I try to become more active on it. Still, personally I prefer MSN (will be included in the private message as well).

Nationality: Polish

Why do you think you should be selected instead of others: I have registered on MxC at the beggining of February. As you may notice it does not affect my postcount since I don't like blankly posthunting, even mentioning a fact my PC activity (I spend my time on L2J coding learning, mainly over 10 hours per day). As the second side I must confess about weekends since I'm almost unavaible at this period.

Going forward, my English skills aren't maybe perfect, but should be enough to communicate at the decent level. I'm member of aCis Inner Circle also I do not participate in any 'member war' here at MxC, nor have my personal blacklist or something like that. The other advantages of my personality are being gentle, calm and doing the job without any unnecessary emotions. It may vary of course, but while being engaged to a such position I will not risk it.

How should you act if someone was starting a flame drama? This question is kinda tricky because it depends on the circumstances. Anyway if the target of drama would be myself, then I'd just warn the person and observe what will do. If he would continue to it then just lock the topic and message the higher instance to take care of it  ;)

Regards,

Tommy

So lets start

I am Alexandro ( alex )

I am 20 Years Old

Skype: Private ( if i am accsepted i will give it to Globals )

I am from Albania-Greece ( Borned to Greece ) also in 4 years i will have Australian nationality too

Reasons to became a Gold are simple

Lets start from easy part, i am active more than about 2-8 hours per day ( mostly log and then log out , and ofc when i am working )

I like the forum and i want to make it better for example Junk everything that dont need it , Lock fail topic etc

Mostly i care for this and then ofc to help othere people as i can

Nothing Special just the Gold Work

I dont Like to much talking for nothing ( [gr] ta polla logia einai ftoxia [/gr] )

I am Old member from August 09, 2008, 02:21:17 AM

Thanks for reading it !!!

I will be here for any more info you need

p.s. I know my english isnt perfect but this can be fixed

Name : Fivos

Skype(if possible) : ianimelegend

Nationality : Greek

Why do you think you should be selected instead of others : I will be active every day, I will do any mod action, I will keep forum clean from shits and I will be very helpful to other, new members.

How should you act if someone was starting a flame drama?what your actions would you take? : First, I will give a warn. Then, it will be a dekarma. The third time he will be banned from gmods.

Alloz, You already know meh but im gonna make this fudgin application.

Name: -Better call me `Romeo

Skype: romeo.inside1 - Msn: RomeoInside@Hotmail.com - Email: Romeo@dalexni.net. And Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/romeo.firarda

Nationality: Turkish. I live and dwell in Greece, But I have lived several years in Canada too.

The languages ​​I know: English,Greek,Turkish,Bulgarian,Russian.

And about this question -Why do you think you should be selected instead of others: You know the basic reasons, Absolutely there will be no Distributed denial of Service attacks (DDos), I have many sources for this. I had my own forum and i was a moderator on Ragezone forums, I have many friends and acquaintances who are experienced on issues associating computers websites and some other things that you may not understand ;).

And a second answer for this question -How should you act if someone was starting a flame drama?what your actions would you take?: I think the behavior of moderators should be proportionate to the situation and the capabilities of this rank should not be used with an egoistic way. The punishments should be done first by asking Administrator or any online G.Mod. First talk after we warn... Then we punish. ^ Also i know the administrator very well too ^^

I can be online up to 7-8 Hours.

`Thanks.