Applications for Golds(1-2)

Noble®

Name: Andwnis

Nationality Greece

Why do you think you should be selected instead of others:So,I Think i can Do something For This Forum,Mxc Starting to Die,For some Mistakes,but I Like MXC,and i will Love it.What I Can do for Mxc? I can Protect It From all Of Kinda DDOsers,and i Think Much more.

How should you act if someone was starting a flame drama?what your actions would you take:

First Of All,a ''Warning''Then A report,And After That I think We can Do Something Toghether,If There Will be a Communication.

Thanks

Name: Vangelis

Nationality: Greece

Why do you think you should be selected instead of others: I'm several hours online. I think I am capable for this position because i help enough new members, and members and generally believe that you too can judge that.

I am 2 years+ on this forum and I really like it. I hope it's me and have together a good cooperation.

Now ddos assistants telling others if you liked the forum, you did help before, without gold member or something like that. ;)

How should you act if someone was starting a flame drama?what your actions would you take: I think we should first warn, after a report.

Then if he continue, i'll do what we have been given to do.

And meant all of us will run things properly.

Thanks for your time and I hope to work together for a better community. Good continuity.

Name: Andwnis

Nationality Greece

Why do you think you should be selected instead of others:So,I Think i can Do something For This Forum,Mxc Starting to Die,For some Mistakes,but I Like MXC,and i will Love it.What I Can do for Mxc? I can Protect It From all Of Kinda DDOsers,and i Think Much more.

How should you act if someone was starting a flame drama?what your actions would you take:

First Of All,a ''Warning''Then A report,And After That I think We can Do Something Toghether,If There Will be a Communication.

Thanks

You can NOT  protect anyone here nor the forum nor any member, So where have you been when they did attacks? Did u try to stop anyone? I never saw something like that and stop pretending that you can do something. And in case of attack I'll wait silently to see what you ll do.

You can NOT  protect anyone here nor the forum nor any member, So where have you been when they did attacks? Did u try to stop anyone? I never saw something like that and stop pretending that you can do something. And in case of attack I'll wait silently to see what you ll do.

Are you Blind ?

I Have 5 Customer From MaxCheaters,Which They are Ussing My DDos Protections.

And Btw i have Say before to Maxtor to Protect The Forum,But he never Answer me.

Wanna Try to Broke My DDos Protection Pro ''Hacker'' ?

WTF  Romeo You Think you are Hacker Or Something Like This Because you Bought 1 DDos Streeser 5-6 Euro On Web ? LAWL.

-Respect.

First of all... no i am not a hacker, but i have hacker friends so like i mentioned on my goldmembership application. You dont wanna mess with me, they attacked even facebook and you still talk for your Ddos protection?

About the Ddos. I have a free source i never payed or im never gonna pay any cent for anything.

Dont worry ignorance is bliss he just talks to the specific persons.

And really... U r just a piece of shit.

-Obey.

Edit: Also you told that if you claim the gold member rank you ll protect the forum from ddos, ill be there to see ;)

Are you Blind ?

I Have 5 Customer From MaxCheaters,Which They are Ussing My DDos Protections.

And Btw i have Say before to Maxtor to Protect The Forum,But he never Answer me.

Wanna Try to Broke My DDos Protection Pro ''Hacker'' ?

WTF  Romeo You Think you are Hacker Or Something Like This Because you Bought 1 DDos Streeser 5-6 Euro On Web ? LAWL.

-Respect.

First of all... no i am not a hacker, but i have hacker friends so like i mentioned on my goldmembership application. You dont wanna mess with me, they attacked even facebook and you still talk for your Ddos protection?

About the Ddos. I have a free source i never payed or im never gonna pay any cent for anything.

-Obey.

Edit: Also you told that if you claim the gold member rank you ll protect the forum from ddos, ill be there to see ;)

Both have submitted an application for gold membership and you are fighting like kids ,seriously?

-Obey.

Okey when you Wake Up MR 007 Say Me.

And plox say on your Pro Hacker Which Can attack Facebook,To Attack and NASA,They are Stupid Last Days.

P.S In My DDOS Company There are Russian server with 7-10k Online,and waiting your Pro FBAttacker. to die.

aaa And btw that server's are Online More Than 1-2 Years.

Ciao MR.007 Or WannaBeHacker.

Both have submitted an application for gold membership and you are fighting like kids ,seriously?

I'am Not Fighting For Something,and i Dont realy Care,to Fight For a Gold MemberShip Or Something Like That,Just look What He say..

Dude i'am Crying with you :D

Im not fightin for anythin trust me, I just laugh with kiddos i love it.

I was the one with black colored nick here, that means i can have whatever i like, So i made this application for help this is my purpose.

Just... i dont believe you can protect that's all.

axax Kiddos ? Please Mate Weak Up! And Lood Around the only Kid Here Its you,Your Friends As you say before Can Close FB,and FB is Up for some Years,so What about The Other Hackers Which Try to Close it Not To DDOS it Because DDOS Attack is Not Effected on FB,with A Lot of MAchines,Based On A Cisco which Send The Ips Every 3 Minute,But The ''Hackers'' Try to Do it With Another Method,Which you Can See it only in your TV.

So Keep it Up and Go and Close Twiter After FB.Ciao Cya around.

I was the one with black colored nick here, that means i can have whatever i like, So i made this application for help this is my purpose.

Just... i dont believe you can protect that's all.

So ? and What you won ? you attack a Unprotected Forum for A Alot of Hours,Like a No Lifer.

And For what ? Just for 1 Color In Your Nick ?Lawl .

Want to give you a lolipop With 12 Colors :D

Edit:GN.