Applications for Golds(1-2)

Noble®

Name You can call me Random ;)

Age I perfer not to say it, but im 20.

Skype(if possible) Pm.

Nationality Originally from Narnia, but the forum dont have that flag so lets say Denmark.

Why do you think you should be selected instead of others? Because im the one i am (just so aw3s0me!) o.O

How should you act if someone was starting a flame drama?what your actions would you take? Warn the guy (punish if it continues), and tell a higher ranked staff member whats going on.

Seriously, take me! Im da' best! :þ

Name:Adrian, The Intellectual Savior of the Masses

Skype(if possible):I have. Post it later after I win ... xD

Nationality:POLAND

Why do you think you should be selected instead of others:Im MxC original Date Registered: July 02, 2009, 12:32:43 AM. Im cool, friendly, confident, active guy.Can help others, answer their question and bring here more people You can talk with me about everything but as you know everything have the limits. I speak polish and english, I would make here fun and try to make this forum alive as before. As always support this site since day one I entered here. I always be normal member and now I want try myself to be gold member. Everyone deserve their shot!

I'm the Voice of the Voiceless.

How should you act if someone was starting a flame drama?what your actions would you take?:When someones start drama I wouldnt make/do any action since everyone deserve 2nd chance and I wont do nothing just inform him to stop doing this. When someone wont listen this and will cross the line 2nd time I will dekarma him and report to mods. After all same person start doing shits once again PM to mods to BAN this member with message: "I wish you well in all your future endeavors".

That's all I wanted to say. You're WELCOME!

Name : Kostas

Skype(if possible) : not available yet

Nationality : Greek

Why do you think you should be selected instead of others : Im member since 2008 ,i've never had a behaviour against anyone and im mature enough to handle such a position

How should you act if someone was starting a flame drama?what your actions would you take? First thing that came to my mind is to warn them and suggest them to continue their "fight" on pm's but also report to a online global moderator

Name:  Stelios

Nationality: Greek

Why do you think you should be selected instead of others: I was active almost everyday in mxc until my exams started.Know that i finished them i am active many hours every day.Also i never cause a problem (flamed anyone, or scammed).I speak perfectly English.I have done several shares.

How should you act if someone was starting a flame drama?what your actions would you take?: I would probably warn him 1 or 2 times and then  i would report them to a global mod.

Alloz, You already know meh but im gonna make this fudgin application.

Name: -Better call me `Romeo

Skype: romeo.inside1 - Msn: RomeoInside@Hotmail.com - Email: Romeo@dalexni.net. And Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/romeo.firarda

Nationality: Turkish. I live and dwell in Greece, But I have lived several years in Canada too.

The languages ​​I know: English,Greek,Turkish,Bulgarian,Russian.

And about this question -Why do you think you should be selected instead of others: You know the basic reasons, Absolutely there will be no Distributed denial of Service attacks (DDos), I have many sources for this. I had my own forum and i was a moderator on Ragezone forums, I have many friends and acquaintances who are experienced on issues associating computers websites and some other things that you may not understand ;).

And a second answer for this question -How should you act if someone was starting a flame drama?what your actions would you take?: I think the behavior of moderators should be proportionate to the situation and the capabilities of this rank should not be used with an egoistic way. The punishments should be done first by asking Administrator or any online G.Mod. First talk after we warn... Then we punish. ^ Also i know the administrator very well too ^^

I can be online up to 7-8 Hours.

`Thanks.

Sen Turkmusun ?

I feel so ashamed.

Sen Turkmusun ?

I feel so ashamed.

Ewet turkum, ne yazikki bende sewinmistim en azindan benden baska bir turk daha war die burada ama yanilmisim kusura bakma.

Alloz, You already know meh but im gonna make this fudgin application.

Name: -Better call me `Romeo

Skype: romeo.inside1 - Msn: RomeoInside@Hotmail.com - Email: Romeo@dalexni.net. And Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/romeo.firarda

Nationality: Turkish. I live and dwell in Greece, But I have lived several years in Canada too.

The languages ​​I know: English,Greek,Turkish,Bulgarian,Russian.

And about this question -Why do you think you should be selected instead of others: You know the basic reasons, Absolutely there will be no Distributed denial of Service attacks (DDos), I have many sources for this. I had my own forum and i was a moderator on Ragezone forums, I have many friends and acquaintances who are experienced on issues associating computers websites and some other things that you may not understand ;).

And a second answer for this question -How should you act if someone was starting a flame drama?what your actions would you take?: I think the behavior of moderators should be proportionate to the situation and the capabilities of this rank should not be used with an egoistic way. The punishments should be done first by asking Administrator or any online G.Mod. First talk after we warn... Then we punish. ^ Also i know the administrator very well too ^^

I can be online up to 7-8 Hours.

`Thanks.

and i was moderator on Warez-BB.org

so what that's mean

and i was moderator on Warez-BB.org

so what that's mean

Ragezone forums and Elite PvPers if you know... Also i was a premium member on HackForums too i know how it goes dont waste your time.

Name :

Rafail(rafaaa on MaxCheaters)

Skype(if possible):

rafa.rizlaaa

Nationality:

Greece

Why do you think you should be selected instead of others?

Im 5 Months Here But I Know all the active members, I Dont have problem with none member, Im Active Day Per Day From 14:00 Until 2:00 midnight (gtm+2) , I Am burned on MaxCheaters, I Will  Be Fair , I Love to follow the rules(And the Languege Tags :P) , i will keep forum clean from, requested lock topics, spammers, karma abuses, wrong sections/titles/undigs topics.

I Will care about old and new members i will help new members to understand how forum works. And i could have the chance you will see it and in the practice, and if i dont do all this, I Give you my permission to ban my Ip And My MaxCheaters Account. My english arent very good but im day per day fixing them.

How should you act if someone was starting a flame drama?

what your actions would you take? First I Will Give Him  A General Warning Secondly I Will Give A Dekarma Warning Too, trirdly i will dekarma him and to complete my second warning and If he/she continues i will send a pm to a global moderator Or Maxtor depends who is online on forum or in skype (if i have any mod in skype) and they take the correct action about ban him/warning him again or everything the gmod judges that is correct ( surely will be correct) and thats all:)

Best Regards,

Rafaaa

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Hello friend does skillgrp have Encrypt? I'm trying to open it to use in another version I play and it's not working, good job  
    • Σας καλωσορίζουμε θερμά στο ολοκαίνουργιο κοινωνικό φόρουμ της Ελλάδος! Εγγραφείτε τώρα εντελώς ΔΩΡΕΆΝ στο Chatter.gr.   Τα πρώτα 50 μέλη που θα εγγραφούν θα λάβουν ΔΩΡΕΆΝ Premium αναβάθμιση! https://chatter.gr/ Κάντε Like και Follow τη σελίδα μας στο Facebook και προωθήστε την σε φίλους και συγγενείς σας! https://www.facebook.com/chatter.gr/ Επικοινωνήστε σε πραγματικό χρόνο και πραγματοποιήστε βιντεοκλήσεις ή φωνητικές κλήσεις με τα μέλη της κοινότητάς μας! Συνδεθείτε τώρα στον διακομιστή μας! https://discord.gg/BbCv6deT
    • The most authentic love spells are the most reliable source you can rely on. The most authentic of all these spells is cast in a variety of ways. Love can be mended or broken and so anyone can choose how you want to use the spells. You might want to bring back your ex-girlfriend or boyfriend or divorce her. There are A lot of differences in the world of love. First of all, we need to know that there is a special spiritual being around us. A real man that follows us up and finds what lucks in our life and hence finds a better solution to help us. Most of us are naïve and ignorant about this and hence less of us believe in all this. Contact me right now so that we begin the rituals right away. Authentic love spells (973) 384-3997! Get Back your Ex / lost lover Permanently! The most authentic love spells are spread the universal over e to those who apply to get them. They have helped mend broken hearts that have no hope all over. My most efficient and authentic love spells contain the most meditated magical powers. The powers take a bit of time to work. My physical powers are so strong that I have come through meditation and concentration to work for you. Most Powerful love spells (973) 384-3997! Get Back your Ex / lost lover Permanently. The authentic love spells have a package for married people and so they will also grant you the love you deserve and happiness in marriage. Many marriages are breaking and facing hardships, but you have failed to get ways to make it out. Contact me so that your marriage life is helped not to fall and restore the happiness that you once shared. My love spells are easily made through marriage portions and oils that you can easily perform on your own. Call: (973)384-3997
    • 📌(San Diego, CA Love Spells) 📱 (973) 384-3997 Quickest love spells Welcome to the World of Enchantments: Unlock the Power of Love Spells  +1 (973)-384-3997 Are you curious about the mystical world of love spells and their profound effects on human psychology? Look no further! We dedicated to exploring the fascinating realm of enchantments and the psychology behind them. You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back. Get back your Ex-lover this service has been the reason of so many happy endings that you should consider it as a serious solution. Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back When you work with an expert, this spell works toward dissipating the negative energies that were kicked up between you and your ex so that reconciliation becomes a possibility. When you break up with someone, especially if things ended badly, it’s like having a thick fog between the two of you that prevents you from seeing the truth of each other. Anger, hurt, and resentment linger in the air and it’s difficult to remember the reasons you fell in love in the first place With this spell, you can restore your broken relationship. The fog will clear, and the sun will shine on both your hearts, warming you up and preparing you for a reunion. You love someone but this isn’t mutual? Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. Your husband or you wife is thinking about divorce but you don’t want this to happen? Order this service now to reinforce the bonds of your relationship and save your marriage. Get back your Ex-lover This service will make him/her realize that a divorce would be a mistake and will strengthen love and passion. With permanent results, this service will guarantee a long lasting marriage and will make you happy. The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else? You love someone but this person is already involved in a relationship? Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will give very good results in a few weeks only.☎️ (973) 384-3997 love spells in Alabama love spells in Alaska love spells in Arizona love spells in Arkansas love spells in California  love spells in Colorado love spells in Connecticut Delaware love spells in Florida love spells in Georgia love spells in Hawaii love spells in Idaho love spells in Illinois love spells in Indiana love spells in Iowa love spells in Kansas love spells in Kentucky love spells in Louisiana love spells in Maine love spells in Maryland love spells in Massachusetts love spells in Michigan love spells in Minnesota love spells in Mississippi love spells in Missouri love spells in Montana love spells in Nebraska love spells in Nevada love spells in New Hampshire love spells in New Jersey love spells in New Mexico love spells in New York love spells in North Carolina love spells in North Dakota love spells in Ohio love spells in Oklahoma love spells in Oregon love spells in Pennsylvania love spells in Rhode Island love spells in South Carolina love spells in South Dakota love spells in Tennessee love spells in Texas love spells in Utah love spells in Vermont love spells in Virginia love spells in Washington love spells in West Virginia love spells in Wisconsin love spells in Wyoming
    • 📌(Mesquite, TX Love Spells) 📱 (973) 384-3997 Quickest love spells Welcome to the World of Enchantments: Unlock the Power of Love Spells  +1 (973)-384-3997 Are you curious about the mystical world of love spells and their profound effects on human psychology? Look no further! We dedicated to exploring the fascinating realm of enchantments and the psychology behind them. You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back. Get back your Ex-lover This service has been the reason of so many happy endings that you should consider it as a serious solution. Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back When you work with an expert, this spell works toward dissipating the negative energies that were kicked up between you and your ex so that reconciliation becomes a possibility. When you break up with someone, especially if things ended badly, it’s like having a thick fog between the two of you that prevents you from seeing the truth of each other. Anger, hurt, and resentment linger in the air and it’s difficult to remember the reasons you fell in love in the first place With this spell, you can restore your broken relationship. The fog will clear, and the sun will shine on both your hearts, warming you up and preparing you for a reunion. You love someone but this isn’t mutual? Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. Your husband or you wife is thinking about divorce but you don’t want this to happen? Order this service now to reinforce the bonds of your relationship and save your marriage. Get back your Ex-lover This service will make him/her realize that a divorce would be a mistake and will strengthen love and passion. With permanent results, this service will guarantee a long lasting marriage and will make you happy. The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else? You love someone but this person is already involved in a relationship? Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will give very good results in a few weeks only.☎️ (973) 384-3997 love spells in Alabama love spells in Alaska love spells in Arizona love spells in Arkansas love spells in California  love spells in Colorado love spells in Connecticut Delaware love spells in Florida love spells in Georgia love spells in Hawaii love spells in Idaho love spells in Illinois love spells in Indiana love spells in Iowa love spells in Kansas love spells in Kentucky love spells in Louisiana love spells in Maine love spells in Maryland love spells in Massachusetts love spells in Michigan love spells in Minnesota love spells in Mississippi love spells in Missouri love spells in Montana love spells in Nebraska love spells in Nevada love spells in New Hampshire love spells in New Jersey love spells in New Mexico love spells in New York love spells in North Carolina love spells in North Dakota love spells in Ohio love spells in Oklahoma love spells in Oregon love spells in Pennsylvania love spells in Rhode Island love spells in South Carolina love spells in South Dakota love spells in Tennessee love spells in Texas love spells in Utah love spells in Vermont love spells in Virginia love spells in Washington love spells in West Virginia love spells in Wisconsin love spells in Wyoming
  • Topics