[EN] MxC League of Legends World Championship 2012 Topic

Tessellate

World Champion 2012  

14 members have voted

1. 1. World Champion 2012

• Abuzu Frost
    • Taipei Assassins

wtf happend? Not even third game on WE vs CLG?

there was a third game on WE vs CLG

its just pretty boring xD

http://nl.twitch.tv/riotgames/b/334677300 Starts @ 2:12:00

20minut baron fight, nice... T.T xD

its so funny to watch

the whole crowd is happy&clapped&shouted because 1 tower is down xD

This fight never ended right? So will we have again a rematch? And when all the other matches (Semi finals) will take place?

This fight never ended right? So will we have again a rematch? And when all the other matches (Semi finals) will take place?

Yes, you cant see the end of the match.

I expect they will continu the matches today. But i have no idea.

After a series of connectivity issues at our LA Live venue, we've had to reschedule the final games of the Season 2 World Playoffs. We'll be completing the last game of the CLG EU and Team WE quarterfinal match and finishing out the Semifinal Matches in the near future from a new location with a secure Internet connection. The matches will be broadcast live, so stay tuned for scheduling information.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and want to thank all of you for your patience. It wasn't our intention to disrupt your viewing schedules, but the situation is unavoidable, and -- in the interest of doing what's best for your favorite teams -- we want to ensure we're not subjecting them to frequent disconnects.

Thanks for sticking with us, summoners. We hope to see you all online for the Semifinal matches. Stay tuned for more information.

Yes, you cant see the end of the match.

I expect they will continu the matches today. But i have no idea.

It was a clear gg for clg .. God damn it .. So now , we dont really know when all these games will happen . Right?

It was a clear gg for clg .. God damn it .. So now , we dont really know when all these games will happen . Right?

they will announce it today, they will play it today or they will play it on friday 12 october (the day before the finals) 'i expect'.

EPIC INTERVIEW, dyrus dad is awesome xD

They may had lost game2 tho

Anyway, i almost slept while watching the VOD today(at 9:00 here) so fuckin game 3..

There are many interesting things going on in this World Championship:

HNbhk.jpg

World Elite cheating by looking on the minimap

and also the pause from Abuzu Frost on game 1 versus TSM

they did it to see the positions/strategy of TSM.

in game 1 tsm wanted to invade, but it failed since the pause and then on game 2, they warded & ruined the strategy of TSM, weird shits :)

no believe? watch back the TSM vs AZF game 1 & 2 the first 5minuts

even Chaox confirms it:

If game 2 had been played until the end, There wouldn't even have been a match 3, so mind your "clear gg" for CLG, since the same could be said for WE.

I'm pretty disappointed, I stayed up those 10 hours of streaming nonstop for it to never end, this was really bad. But oh well, atleast french streamers were fun.

Also, I've read LoL forums, and you could say it was cheating or so, but you weren't at their places, you couldn't see what they were doing, you've got no information whatsoever, moreover you weren't even there when it happened. It's just funny how ppl complain just for the sake of their favorite teams. Stop being fanboys and start judging normally. CLG.NA did it aswell, no one said a word, other teams did it too, nothing said again. You're all being a bunch of hypocrits.