[L2J]C6|Freya FREE!!!!!!! IM CRAZY!!!

'Baggos'

just to let other know,  is not hard to get a pack of a serv and open a serv.

The hardest thing is to make all it's features to work and the balance between classes.

Also the gameplay is the mst important..

So doesn't matter if is a free l2jfrozen source since there's alot of fix on it.

Take l2jfrozen compiled and open it without touch anything...you won't have more than 5 players :)

• 3 weeks later...

Files are totally fail,Pack is unbalanced. We tried to fix it but.. Don't even try to buy it! I get it for free,but it sucks. I was planning to change my files because those are really shitty!

Files are totally fail,Pack is unbalanced. We tried to fix it but.. Don't even try to buy it! I get it for free,but it sucks. I was planning to change my files because those are really shitty!

"We tried to fix it but.."

You can't do a shit so don't flame Baggos.

Well,you don't know to do a shit kid of 98 stfu, this is just a pack with 4-5 codes,he didn't touched anything on the chars. Unbalanced shit!

I remember, you beg me to give you this project.

Maybe you're angry about " L2Violence Custom & No-Custom! Admin is not very skilled, i dont know how mutch online is there."

iYWoY.png

Unbalance is your fault! Dynasty armor give up to 20% stats!!! What you think?

With topzone / hopzone 12 players online. Oh my god! You have any idea about lineage 2?

When i open my no-custom server on your server i get 25 players online with 2hours online. Why? And your topzone / hopzone link is shit!!!

No the reason i told you that in facebook is that,i will not run again with your Pack in re-opening of L2Violence.

Dynasty armor's gave 200p.def.

Well my opinion is my opinion,you can freely get this shit from dat shitty wannabe dev!

No the reason i told you that in facebook is that,i will not run again with your Pack in re-opening of L2Violence.

Dynasty armor's gave 200p.def.

Well my opinion is my opinion,you can freely get this shit from dat shitty wannabe dev!

Hmm. You close the server because you stole the onwer of dedicated. you know!!! the other child he had with server!!! ;)

Hmm. You close the server because you stole the onwer of dedicated. you know!!! the other child he had with server!!! ;)

I Stole what? xaxaxa the other child he had the server is my best friend. You don't even know a shit so blow me and keep selling crappy shits.

• 2 weeks later...

Why you spamm this in every topic? LOL

[Gr] kanoune emena add  kai mou lene na tous dior8oso kath pou 8eloune apo to navicat! h otidipote allo provlhma shnadane!