Territory War

Do you like Territory War?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Territory War?

• Yes!
    • Not really...
    • Never took part in it.

I am creating server and i would like to know, what u guys think about Territory war, have u got any ideas what can i change in it, should i delete it and change with something more awesome or just leave it as it is? :)

Dude, Territory War is an "event" that you can have some fun, whu should you change or remove it? :(

because everything in Lineage can be changed and if players dont like something or its not fun enough, i can a bit change it or replace it with something else :P

because everything in Lineage can be changed and if players dont like something or its not fun enough, i can a bit change it or replace it with something else :P

Well, just add more items to be buyable with Territory Tokens, it will be more competitive :D

I'd like it to be more often. Perhaps with lower rewards. 1 hour every night, would be great.

But then the incentive to keep wards is lessened.

I was on servers where it was on weekends. Barely had the chance to play it. Thats why I want it to be more often. But like I said, it has to scale. There is also the risk of it getting repetitive.

Also depends on how complete it is / what level of coordination is required. Fort ballistas have to be destroyed? Just one from the region? Several?

You can try making it more interesting,like making alliances between territory's and such.

can u describe your ideas a bit more?

can u describe your ideas a bit more?

Lets say that we have about 4 villages,the red one,the blue one,the yellow one and the black one. Blue is black's enemy, and red is yellow's enemy. Blue & Red made an alliance,so now red can kill black villagers too.