L2 Symple - started 08.11.2012

DrizzLx

The server has no feuture. you must donate to use VIP buffer for 3rd class buff hahaha maybe you will make us donate to use global gatekeeper??

Yeah, go play your +16 donation servers, bro. Server has to have some sort of beneficial donations to stay online, something as simple as that, where you can spend half a day to level your own Warcyer, or buy them from someone elses, isn't as bad as +16 items, or ANY items in that case. Stop whining, babies.

The server has no feuture. you must donate to use VIP buffer for 3rd class buff hahaha maybe you will make us donate to use global gatekeeper??

This has been changed - anyone can get all buffs from NPC buffer now. We don't have features? I'm about to release a PvP point system. That + the high-end material gathering, SoDA script zone, and the custom scheme buffer i'm coding should be enough for you to say "wow, I see potential in this server". If not, you obviously are a -beep-ing troll.

I code everything myself, I am not using shares.

Few questions?

Donations are accepted? If yes, where we can see your list?

H5 content missing?

Items from GoD?

Thx.

Donations are in-game. It's misc items like hair accessories, vit pots, title color. I haven't finished the shop yet but it's not going to be anything OP. Yes, there is some H5 content missing, but I am fixing things every day. Items from GoD.. no this is H5, not GoD.

Btw this buffer is epic fail, cause here is no buff icon, and for newbie players is hard to understand what buff it is, cause many of them learn buff from icon..

I'm not sure how it makes the buffer an "EPIC FAIL!!!!" The game has been out for 8 years, and most people on the private servers have exposure to the game. Everyone knows the names of the buffs they want. You don't see people shouting for buffs by telling them to look at a .jpg. It's an awesome tool available to fully customize your buffs, and it doesn't hurt to learn the name of said buffs :D

I'm not sure how it makes the buffer an "EPIC FAIL!!!!" The game has been out for 8 years, and most people on the private servers have exposure to the game. Everyone knows the names of the buffs they want. You don't see people shouting for buffs by telling them to look at a .jpg. It's an awesome tool available to fully customize your buffs, and it doesn't hurt to learn the name of said buffs :D

Maybe is game created before 8 years, thats not mean all players started play from then. And this buffer really aint epic super mega, cause no picture, and even u played l2 3 years or so, its still complicated which buff it is, what about player who start l2 first time. Got it?

The scheme buffer is actually pretty cool. I don't know what you want for it to be game breaking OMFGPWNIES. Make you coffee and tell you what stocks to trade? It does what it says it will do. Also, there could be that one special person who has never played lineage 2, who for some reason, finds our website, downloads the high-five client and our patch, logs on and has no idea what they are doing. There are exceptions to every rule, but i highly doubt a brand new person will start on a private server over retail.

Thanks bro. Still not sure why you have so much hate in your heat. Been shopping at Sams club for the bulk haterade?

But hey, whatever you got going on, i wish you the best. Hopefully one day you'll be happy.

Like in many other forums, haters and skiddies are everywhere (70%) and just only 30% good users/players.

They don't have money for donations and that why they act like that..