L2 Symple - started 08.11.2012

DrizzLx

Yea, I mean that would be simply to make yet another happening for the players :) Aight, just hope there's gonna be a lotta players so we can get going to SoDA asap :P

Btw, I checked duo zone real fast...and are those all the mobs that are around the spawn? if that's it you should really consider adding a lot more

Where you port in is not all of the mobs. If you follow the road up and around a turn you will run into this hude field with pyramids (crypts) in it, tons of mobs there.

Well i was looking for a server like that.Btw very nice features with soda custom place and champion mobs spawning but we are not joining.Me and other few friends were looking for a nice mid rate like this but the problem is the buffs.

You dont have improved buffs and also no 3rd class buff on npc buffer.Also lots of buffs are missing and 3rd class buffs only at donate is ridiculos.I have a feeling that this idea will ruin the people who will come.Maybe if u change ur mind and make a fair and normal npc buffer then prolly we will give it a try but without cov and others im sry but we dont want to play custom l2 with low rate features and at least if u called it a mid rate then make it a midrate.

Well i was looking for a server like that.Btw very nice features with soda custom place and champion mobs spawning but we are not joining.Me and other few friends were looking for a nice mid rate like this but the problem is the buffs.

You dont have improved buffs and also no 3rd class buff on npc buffer.Also lots of buffs are missing and 3rd class buffs only at donate is ridiculos.I have a feeling that this idea will ruin the people who will come.Maybe if u change ur mind and make a fair and normal npc buffer then prolly we will give it a try but without cov and others im sry but we dont want to play custom l2 with low rate features and at least if u called it a mid rate then make it a midrate.

I'm sorry this isn't your cup of tea. All players can obtain 3rd class buffs if they level a buffer. The premium account system, which allows a player to obtain 3rd class buffs from the npc buffer, is here so that we do NOT have to offer over-powered donations (I.E. weapon/armor/enchants).

Servers cost a lot of money, and I absolutely hate OP donations; This is our way to stop OP donations but still gain enough money to keep the server running.

PS: We do not offer "improved buffs" on the npc buffer so players will benefit from leveling a buffer.

Are you people whining about 3rd class buffs not being in NPC buffer SERIOUS? First of all, you get a "free trial" of premium buffs up to LEVEL 61, thats actually very considerate in the first place. It doesn't take long to box a WC to 78 for CoV, just be glad he doesn't include donating for weapons, armors, gcm's and shit like that like MOST mid rates, take a gander at other midrate servers like l2world, or Pharos or "In God We Trust", and you complain about Symple's donations, jesus.

All I have to say is, if you don't join, YOUR the one missing out, because this staff has something going and ACTUALLY know what they're doing.

Or beta testers sux hard

Or admin retard

After 61 lvl fighters can't xp (due no 3rd class buffs)

Low population

Good crafting system

No GMs at afternoon (Europe time)

Take 1 vitality and thats it no more ''good'' xp for the rest 23 hours of the day

S grade ?

Low population

Buffer no song o warding

THINGS like those beta testers should have ''seen'' 

Offtopic: Hell plz send me again your lol name in pm here :P

Smok3

Or beta testers sux hard

Or admin retard

After 61 lvl fighters can't xp (due no 3rd class buffs)

Low population

Good crafting system

No GMs at afternoon (Europe time)

Take 1 vitality and thats it no more ''good'' xp for the rest 23 hours of the day

S grade ?

Low population

Buffer no song o warding

THINGS like those beta testers should have ''seen'' 

Offtopic: Hell plz send me again your lol name in pm here :P

Smok3

Smok3, the reason there are no GMs online is because we stayed up until 7AM making sure the launch went smooth. You can find S grade at the armor shop and weapons shop in Giran and Aden.

Also, if you have a comment, suggestion, or bug report how about post it on OUR forums instead of spamming the MxC thread.