L2 Symple - started 08.11.2012

DrizzLx

We have done as much pre-advertisement as possible. This includes 3,000+ players mass emailed, and posts on 50+ forums. Sinnocent has been in charge of our pre-advertisement.

Once the server goes live we will be paying for advertisement banners on MxC, Topzone, and Hopzone.

Awesome, btw, quick question, are you really american like your profile says? no offence to all of those out there that fits the description but I'm kinda sick of GM's/Admin that can't speak english for shit so another +1 xD

Haven't checked the forum yet, but did you decide what the beta-tester reward would be yet? :P

And once again, GL...Gonna try to be on at launch but it's gonna launch like 6 AM for me so I'm prolly gonna be asleep (FML) :P

P.S You should make a banner event aswell, might bring even more people to join the community

Awesome, btw, quick question, are you really american like your profile says? no offence to all of those out there that fits the description but I'm kinda sick of GM's/Admin that can't speak english for shit so another +1 xD

Haven't checked the forum yet, but did you decide what the beta-tester reward would be yet? :P

And once again, GL...Gonna try to be on at launch but it's gonna launch like 6 AM for me so I'm prolly gonna be asleep (FML) :P

P.S You should make a banner event aswell, might bring even more people to join the community

Yes, I am American. I live in the state of South Carolina.

I have not decided what the beta reward is, I have been coding the SoDA champion loot drops (each player has their own loot and loot chance when the champion is killed). However, you will be able to claim the beta reward at the server manager once we are live.

Architek is my pro photoshop guru, so there is no real need for the community to make a banner unless it's just for the community to have a competition. Good idea.

Yea, I mean that would be simply to make yet another happening for the players :) Aight, just hope there's gonna be a lotta players so we can get going to SoDA asap :P

Btw, I checked duo zone real fast...and are those all the mobs that are around the spawn? if that's it you should really consider adding a lot more