FURY 50X PVP SERVER by DEX www.lineage.ro START DATE : 7 AUGUST 2012

djvogans

Well yeah the only thing that server failed till now is the time..He meant gmt +2 and not +3 but thats not the problem..1.5 Hours left..!

P.S If you guys want we can start an international clan in there!

prepare for the moust epic server you ever seen...

ironic or serious :D? In both ways imo u are wrong because its gonna be non factor mid populated (only because its "DEX" and strong protection) else it would be total disaster :)

MM im too lazy to play a midrate interlude server while i know that everyone plays in cp ,get gear faster and make lot of pvp/pks ,QQ ,i wont play ,gl xD ,JUST PLAYED 1 hour and i already got bored

kinda pointless if you gonna play there without a cp beause the costum farm zone are for cp only.

depends on clas but .... i soloed all custom zones 7x/8x with nuker 6x in c grade (at transfer pain no problem even 10 guards) so dont tell me its for full party :) Anyway i quited cus features sux badly and prices in shop.

depends on clas but .... i soloed all custom zones 7x/8x with nuker 6x in c grade (at transfer pain no problem even 10 guards) so dont tell me its for full party :) Anyway i quited cus features sux badly and prices in shop.

Yeah, server is amateur made, they just have off files ,big deal (i dont like the economy and the npcs, really ,they all sucks ,everyone can do that) ,that made me get boring so fast

Yeah, server is amateur made, they just have off files ,big deal (i dont like the economy and the npcs, really ,they all sucks ,everyone can do that) ,that made me get boring so fast

You dont like the economy on a PVP server ? Interesting :)

Well whoever is in need of a CP currently im recruiting with some folks here a mature/active bishop without a potato microphone,an EE,a seraphim and sps,sph,necros..U can talk with me IG pm Phobia..

Basically becuz the CP got filled up and got more requests for an invitation we thought of making a clan and recruit there smaller CPs or even people that actually have a past on L2 and not a potato mic as i told before..

clanrf.png