FURY 50X PVP SERVER by DEX www.lineage.ro START DATE : 7 AUGUST 2012

djvogans

dude it has off files and no bugs and whatever, I know but the features are fucking low... way less than I expected... they don't even compare with the old fury x5000 from 2010 ( then was like 2-3k players ) now are like some few hundred.

homncu +acu costs 12kk and u get  from lvl20 to 40 less then 2 kk dyes +4 costs 85kk ....

s grade w/o special ab costs 1.7kkk wtf is this ??????????????????

As staff said .. consider that Fury Shop as a last resort to buy items . All raids from map (170 raids with al levels) are set to drop B/A/S items .

server just failed.

if you say so .. :)

Server had great start, but concept is fucked up, they said its pvp, but it takes ageeeeeeeeeeees to farm som, mobs drop 500k and you need 600kk for som, hilarious...

On opening there was like 500 online but now, i think 200 left already including myself, cause this is no pvp server, its more like PVE, everything takes too much time.

Really disappointed, i expected more from them, but i wont lie to anybody they failed big time now, i think that only admin thinks this concept is good, but every person ingame thinks otherwise...

Really, really, disappointed....

I can say that you rage quit not bcz it failed but cuz its too hard for you to level up and gear up yourselves,find a clan and raid some bosses..The srv is extremely easy..Level up is hillarious and at custom zones Aden castle u get like 1-2 kk from each guard..I dont find any difficulty to this..Also as i saw on 1 previous post he said that dyes were over-expensive..Dude open ur -beep-ing map on giran and go to the Magic Shop..There you can get like 30 Days on the price of 1.5kk and add them to the Symbol Maker..Just pathetic to the people that doesnt know the basic l2 and wait to buy everything(I am talking for the SA too) from npcs...Im just sorry for them..

Farm is easy lol ,i dont know why people complain ,i think too many highraters who get gear in 5 min are here...

Max 1 day for max level/gear lol

Maybe il change my mind and play again tomorrow ,gl :3

I can say that you rage quit not bcz it failed but cuz its too hard for you to level up and gear up yourselves,find a clan and raid some bosses..The srv is extremely easy..Level up is hillarious and at custom zones Aden castle u get like 1-2 kk from each guard..I dont find any difficulty to this..Also as i saw on 1 previous post he said that dyes were over-expensive..Dude open ur -beep-ing map on giran and go to the Magic Shop..There you can get like 30 Days on the price of 1.5kk and add them to the Symbol Maker..Just pathetic to the people that doesnt know the basic l2 and wait to buy everything(I am talking for the SA too) from npcs...Im just sorry for them..

As you say, we are bunch of nubs here, but thats why prices got 50% reduced, its because everyone is dumb and youre the only smart person around.

When you say PVP server, it means its a god damn simple to get gear 2-3 days and server is focused on pvp.

Before this price reduction you needed to farm 5-6 days for a grade weapon, have fun and good luck pro, id rather go play low rate.