FURY 50X PVP SERVER by DEX www.lineage.ro START DATE : 7 AUGUST 2012

djvogans

As you say, we are bunch of nubs here, but thats why prices got 50% reduced, its because everyone is dumb and youre the only smart person around.

When you say PVP server, it means its a god damn simple to get gear 2-3 days and server is focused on pvp.

Before this price reduction you needed to farm 5-6 days for a grade weapon, have fun and good luck pro, id rather go play low rate.

you totally wrong

if you don't have to have a "infinite farm" you will never take a server alive

hard to undestand? i try more simply

if you will need adena forever and ever you have to farm if you have to farm other people have to do the same so server will get people compite each to other for best spot of adena

if in 2 days you are full geared you will get boring and you will pvp with 4 people like in any other server because you don't have a real motivation for do a war

this is l2 if you don't like it don't broke balls with server fail and bla bla you are the failer not the server

(i never play on fury and i never will do but is ridiculus to see your lol opionin without any sense)

updates added at maintenance :

- New fix for TVT event, now when char was killed will be telleport to outside of event.

- New prices from AIO, 1 Fury Gold = 1 day, 10 Fury Golds = 15  days, 15 Fury Golds = 30 days

either it was more populated at begin ,either they are all in farm zones

Yeah i know it, the custom zone is full of people, I meant server needs more clans atm I only see like 3 "big" clan either at least they are 2 pt.

There is not competition, yesterday I was with clan killing all rbs, nobody stopped us..

I hope more clans may come here, This is a good server, not a fast one where you can get +20 in 1 hour lol.

I think server is death lol

I played till lv 79 ,farmed 1 bilion blabla and i see only few players (i think 70 players max) where are the 500+ ? omg... bored, cya and gl djvogans, this server didnt had a succes start

Cause they gambled...

You should start at the beggining, when the price were "original", it was too damn high, after that they reduced price, wep/armor 50% and nobles items drasstically from like 400kk for 1 lunagrent they went down to 10kk for 1 lunagrent, anyway they already lost 200-300 people on first day, and then after price reduction they lost 100-200 maybe cause some people already gave money for lunagrent etc.

Prices too high for pvp server, buffs are -beep-ed up, NPC buff last for 1h, but then when you cast buff from normal player it has retail time(eq cov has 1h from aio but 5 min from normal wc),

Also they kinda want for players to farm s grade weapon once, and never to break(enchant) it, cause thats how much it costs!

Am is 600kk, but for putting SA you need 8,2kk aa and seven signs aint working but you can buy aa in shop with price (20Adena=1AncientAdena), -beep-ing hilarious, and yet you need red 13 also... RB's were -beep-ed up 3 days in server, many bosses didnt drop nothing at all, not even useless sh1t like parts or something.

Let me not continue anymore, i could write at least 1 whole page of where this server has failed.

This would be good exmaple for GM to next time rather listen to experiance mid rate players, rather than trying to do everything alone after many years of developing low rates.