classic L2DragonEye.com new x20

DragonEye

this server it's crap,I advertise nobody to join here:

-the online count add more than 400+ players than the server got.

-The GM is from Romania and he gives items to his real life friends,btw in first days of the server I saw Vorpal set +6 and Elegia Light Set.

-The GM is from Romania and he gives items to his real life friends,btw in first days of the server I saw Vorpal set +6 and Elegia Light Set.

Maybe these players are donators? hmm

About Elegia Light Set its impossible.

About Vorpal isnt hard to farm LoA bosses and recieve it from that quest.

yup, i remember some servers where we had 4 cp and in 1 week we did 12 full vorpals + around 20 weapons freya

=) Some kids/criers dont know how to play the game and they are trying to find a reason to qq and not only. These kind of rates are very easy. Anyway -1 QQer ;D

what u talking about? mybe u exchanged elegia L set skin to the dynasty or dunno. or mybe ur just blind or ur boyfriend yerked into ur eyes last night. there arent any elegia parts not even sets.

edit: and i think the online counter isnt fake how u said why? cause there are a lot of place in h5.

Stop spam in every topic just to incease your post's number!

u spamming idiot. he was asking.

for question: no there arent ANY lag, this server has a proper DDOS protection + the machine is good aswell

Sorry for that, but I would never, ever advertise or do something about this server. Same problems with the x50, same retarded bullshits, hey admin/s, have you ever bothered lowing the chance of stun ? And seriously what's the point of making a second server while you have changed nothing? x50 or x20, just lowing the rates,I don't get you.

My 2 cents, balls.

what u talking about? mybe u exchanged elegia L set skin to the dynasty or dunno. or mybe ur just blind or ur boyfriend yerked into ur eyes last night. there arent any elegia parts not even sets.

edit: and i think the online counter isnt fake how u said why? cause there are a lot of place in h5.

If you are playing here  doesn't mean that the server is good,you can see that im not the only one who talks ''bullshits'' about the server.Have Fun in corruption server.