[FREYA - L2 OFF] L2 Defined THE ONLY L2 OFF FREYA SERVER! Check us out!

halfash

I knew every retarded person on this forum would have something to say here!Well for those who say about custom shit it's just an official armor that cannot be equipped on lvl 84 but on lvl 86.And also without custom systems why would anybody join if there's an official server out there that's free to play?They offer you an L2OFF freya server with custom systems that will keep you entertained and busy that's all.Also remember it's a high rate server not a low rate.

It's under maintenance right now. I think you guys should really try the server before just claiming 'custom bullshits'. Rob is right, it's an l2 official server with features that keep the players from getting bored. When you get to level 86 you unlock Elegia gears and when everyone is high enough level we will have new gears to expand the game with. Since when does this qualify as being shitty? the end game is extended so the players dont get bored... give it a chance before you bash it without even trying it

I've downloaded both the full patch and updater, extracted them into the correct folders. Also did a full check with the updater.

My game client won't work. The splash screen comes up, then the game window starts loading..then crashes before the log-in screen comes up.

Are you by any chance using some kind of .cmd to start the game..or any weird .exe that they don't normally use in private servers? My pc hates .cmd files and such...

I've downloaded both the full patch and updater, extracted them into the correct folders. Also did a full check with the updater.

My game client won't work. The splash screen comes up, then the game window starts loading..then crashes before the log-in screen comes up.

Are you by any chance using some kind of .cmd to start the game..or any weird .exe that they don't normally use in private servers? My pc hates .cmd files and such...

Post in the forum, let our devs take a look.

All the updater is a simple .NET that updates.

The exe is a normal exe, protection is not from the updater :).

If you've updated fully you should be able to just run the .exe too.

-Pasick

I knew every retarded person on this forum would have something to say here!Well for those who say about custom shit it's just an official armor that cannot be equipped on lvl 84 but on lvl 86.And also without custom systems why would anybody join if there's an official server out there that's free to play?They offer you an L2OFF freya server with custom systems that will keep you entertained and busy that's all.Also remember it's a high rate server not a low rate.

Retarded cause i have that opinion about custom armor/weapons??grow up...

It's under maintenance right now. I think you guys should really try the server before just claiming 'custom bullshits'. Rob is right, it's an l2 official server with features that keep the players from getting bored. When you get to level 86 you unlock Elegia gears and when everyone is high enough level we will have new gears to expand the game with. Since when does this qualify as being shitty? the end game is extended so the players dont get bored... give it a chance before you bash it without even trying it

Well, if you want my opinion, keeping the server on retail would be better, without any custom item. Custom Items may destroy your balance. Also they ain't pretty either. I'd prefer joining a server without custom than a server with custom stuff. This is Freya client not GoD. :S

Our server at www.l2defined.com is an interesting mixture of the things that make l2 retail, l2 off, and l2j entertaining. That doesn't mean it leans in a particular direction. The idea is that a player who enjoys either of the three game styles can find a place at L2Defined. I understand a lot of people are thinking this is just some 'race to the custom gear' server, but it's just like any old school l2 off server with titanium armors, except there's a cooler looking armor and it's not even available right now. The server is 'custom' in that we custom-made many one-of-a-kind in game systems and custom created the only l2 official freya server out there - not because we have a bunch of custom armors.

Give it a try and see what I mean before assuming it will be terrible - this server represents a new age of l2 official. Be a part of it.

-Pasick

The way we see it is if you want to play vanilla l2 - then it's free to play at lineage2.com. But so is our server at l2defined.com and it focuses on different aspects of the game. I understand a lot of people are thinking this is just some 'race to the custom gear' server, but it's just like any old school l2 off server with titanium armors, except there's a cooler looking armor and it's not even available right now. The server is 'custom' in that we custom-made many one-of-a-kind in game systems and custom created the only l2 official freya server out there - not because we have a bunch of custom armors.

Give it a try and see what I mean before assuming it will be terrible - this server represents a new age of l2 official. Be a part of it.

-Pasick

Elegia max and just add a .dressme and your server is perfect :3

Well for now it is Elegia max - it's the highest thing you can even obtain. And your dressme comment was just delivered to my dev staff and they'll get it implemented within the next few days if not sooner : ) thanks for reminding us about it

-Pasick

-Edit: a whole ten minutes and we've now created a dressme system for l2 official.

Well for now it is Elegia max - it's the highest thing you can even obtain. And your dressme comment was just delivered to my dev staff and they'll get it implemented within the next few days if not sooner : ) thanks for reminding us about it

-Pasick

-Edit: a whole ten minutes and we've now created a dressme system for l2 official.

Im impressed that you accepted my suggestion so fast lol (good freya pvp servers with .dressme that i played are L2 Paradox/L2 Retro/L2 Exile/L2 Inception/L2 Halloween, there are more but i forgot names :/)

EDIT: Try to clean update patch ,it have virus

Our server at www.l2defined.com is an interesting mixture of the things that make l2 retail, l2 off, and l2j entertaining. That doesn't mean it leans in a particular direction. The idea is that a player who enjoys either of the three game styles can find a place at L2Defined. I understand a lot of people are thinking this is just some 'race to the custom gear' server, but it's just like any old school l2 off server with titanium armors, except there's a cooler looking armor and it's not even available right now. The server is 'custom' in that we custom-made many one-of-a-kind in game systems and custom created the only l2 official freya server out there - not because we have a bunch of custom armors.

-Pasick

I didn't say that your server will be terrible, I said that I'd prefer it without custom items