Official Spam Topic

Maxtor

its xdem not xDem, but really do you agree with Universe bro ? you like 15 year old scammers?

suddenly you call me a bro because i become a staffer?true asslicker you are :D

proove that hes a scammer if you could proove it he would have been punished alredy :D

suddenly you call me a bro because i become a staffer?true asslicker you are :D

proove that hes a scammer if you could proove it he would have been punished alredy :D

ye sure big staffer, useless

recomended from your friends your really prove u deserve the position LOL  :you serious?:

ye sure big staffer, useless

recomended from your friends your really prove u deserve the position LOL  :you serious?:

you mad because you didnt get promoted?

btw you still didnt provided any proof about universe beeing a scammer :DDD

you mad because you didnt get promoted?

btw you still didnt provided any proof about universe beeing a scammer :DDD

omg man ur retarded or what ?

Firstly if I wanted to get promoted I would have a different behaviour than this now...

Additionally dude, I didn't said that universe is scammer, I just Loled because Universe threat me for dekarma and waring because I said a greek random 15 year old kid "animal" and yes that kid is really scammer

omg man ur retarded or what ?

Firstly if I wanted to get promoted I would have a different behaviour than this now...

Additionally dude, I didn't said that universe is scammer, I just Loled because Universe threat me for dekarma and waring because I said a greek random 15 year old kid "animal" and yes that kid is really scammer

ahh thats the guy who scammed you for fake ddos protection which if you would be so pro you wouldnt pay for? :D

your english sucks try to understand what you say first because i just cant, you say the opposite of things you said before post by post :D

ahh thats the guy who scammed you for fake ddos protection which if you would be so pro you wouldnt pay for? :D

your english sucks try to understand what you say first because i just cant, you say the opposite of things you said before post by post :D

LOL, what are you talking about, and no, none scammed me, Kderd64 scammed a friend of mine to whom I was working on his server, I refer to a guy who made a post on the greek section and he was asking for help, and when I said that this guy is a 15 year old animal the pro mod Universe came to warn me for flame

Wtf are you talking about lol