interlude L2 Amelia Retail Like x2000 Fresh High Rate ,With Awesome Features

1 Question Your ddos protection Enough you think?  Because %85 All interlude l2j servers dead by ddos attacks :)

Hi again,our ddos protections working with tunnel,from germany to France.

we will not have problem about this. thanks.

Hi again,We are working only in Freya,Epilogue Client,but because we saw there is not any Interlude server,we think to make 1 Interlude client Server,and we dont know something about that epicworld.

about l2awakening i can say we saw it on topzone and here on maxcheaters.

Your Server Has nothing to do with Us.

Our you -beep-ing kidding me girl? There is no Interlude server? 98% of servers today are Interlude. I want to find a decent PvP Epilogue server, enough balanced,  provide me that and I'll be the first who will join, that's a promise. And your server has no unique features.

I'll join 4sure, and i'll leave as soon as you add augms on donations bcs im sure you'll add them

So, it's a one week server for me

Not that you wont last more, it's just in a week you gonna open donations, augms etc.

If you want much ppl add some new features + raidboss etc. And DOnation List important ! If you give donations augment skills etc ,You are losed fast people ..!

true, raids bring ppl/clans

BonJovi@ Hi again,when i say about Inerlude,there no have any pvp Server with a lot of fun,and a lot of people.

Well L2Awakening seems to have a good community, most of PvP IL servers failed cause of the ddos attacks, if you can handle that then you'll survive.

Hi all again Guys,Give me some Infos about That Raid Boss System,and i will think about  it .

About Donate list we dont want to make 1 donate list which will increase they stats by x3 from normal players.

We have think about 100% Life stone for donators.

Give me some suggestions as players of lineage 2.

Thanks