interlude L2 RIVAL INTERLUDE :: Server is LIVE! 400+ Online :: UPDATED !!

L2 Rival

You to play in game.

If you see me ingame that will be to jail random ppl using a dice (result ^ 2 for number of hours).

You don't want to see me ingame. Really. ::)

And I got no time to play, everytime something to correct.

basic buffer ? What should i do box cov and OL to get all buffs?

you can make your own buffer ( 1 char with all buffers classes as subclass).

or buy from buff shops that made by players who have buffer class.

All sound amazing!

I just wanted to ask about this dlvl, you can dlvl to 40 lvl and you wont loose skills? Or just 6 / 7 lvls and then you loose it? im asking about it bcos its important on QA or Zaken.

Soo server will be like an official but in java and biggest rates??? If yes i will join for sure.

Yes, this is the kind of server we aim to, retail like features would stay retail like (this means anything like olympiad, sieges, raids and so on)

with our added features such as events, buffs, achievements etc.

All sound amazing!

I just wanted to ask about this dlvl, you can dlvl to 40 lvl and you wont loose skills? Or just 6 / 7 lvls and then you loose it? im asking about it bcos its important on QA or Zaken.

You can use delvel NPC to delevel until level 40, You will not lose any skills on your way.

Important

We now have a poll running regarding Buffer subject (AIO NPC or buff stores by players),

Please log in our forum and tell us your opinion!

http://l2rival.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32

For me this move with poll about buffers was a stupit move. You are the owner of the server and you must take the decisions about yours server, not the players how dont now what they want. And from the ather hand why to put a buffer npc in a mid rate server how have gm shop with b grade only. Of curse and you must not make buffer npc and only players can make buffs. This is real L2. And if you low the time for buffs you will see songers/dancers/mage buffers on pvp like the old days when buffers take part on pvps.

Changes will not be made so easly, but polls were made to let players express their opinions.

However as i already said on the poll topic :

Please note - These votes only help us make a desicion, they will not decide for us, only the GM team will decide whats best for the server at the end.

We use it only to see the general opinions, the final desicion will be ours only.

If your opinion is to leave buffshops as they are, please log in our forum and make your vote.

Important

We now have a poll running regarding Buffer subject (AIO NPC or buff stores by players),

Please log in our forum and tell us your opinion!

http://l2rival.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32

or buff retail like or make npc buffer

don't have sense to make bot char and sell buff to myself for 1 adena

is not hard thing but a lot of player will not come for this