interlude L2 RIVAL INTERLUDE :: Server is LIVE! 400+ Online :: UPDATED !!

L2 Rival

many mobs are stucked,specifically on Dark Forest..Most of them can't be targeted/seen and others when pressing F1 are moving like 2 cm from their position and u cant attack them..idk whats wrong..maybe there are mobs like them in another areas..check it

Yes, i found this problem too, its really annoying.

L2 RivaL looking for more ! come and enjoy the ultimate experience we can offer you !

join to one of the formed clans that are already playing in the server

or bring your clan into it !

we offer you adrenaline that you have never felt before during siege time , raids , and pvp !

just come and try us ! what are you waiting for?

sincerely ,

L2 RivaL team

Server is good and it is look like l2off low rate but with the low xp and with the buffshops + that you need rcp from a grade thats why only 50 people are online and the ather 150 are offline shops. I dont say, server is good but with more easy xp and no rcp server can have 500 people online and without buffshops. As you can see l2 java servers with feuters like an official server cant get 1k ppl. People want l2 java with high xp and more easy farm. I dont say to have costums ( they suck) but without biggest rates server will stay as it is now. 50 online-150 offline.

If this server were Epilogue/Gracia Final with these features ,i would had been the happiest man in the world (but i wont, since im dreaming) ,it could be my 2nd favorite server after l2d though  :'(

35 lvl & no adena even for D weapon.. also for a C weapon i need 4kk!! lol i play with 8 bot party and i need to spend all the adena for only 1! weapon..

because you play with 8 bots party ! also if you dont have money for d weapon have you ever yought about using the coupon to use shadow weapon??

adena is really not hard to get in this server.

FAIL SERVER .MANY ISSUES.

you can use the bug report in our forum to report the bugs you found and it will be fixed if truly found as bug.

nothing is perfect , but we doing our best to make it near perfect.

the only issues we know atm is with some quests, which most of them has been fixed yesterday and today the rest of them will be fixed.