interlude L2 RIVAL INTERLUDE :: Server is LIVE! 400+ Online :: UPDATED !!

L2 Rival

there isnt such chance server will open again 100% , and we will do it as soon as our provider will give us access again.

For me suggestions are:

1.Change Provider

2.Change Provider

3.Change Provider

i don't think the provider is the only problem...the real probleam is "the competition"(hackers) who make DDOS atacks..and this requires a good protection system.I'm convinced of the fact that the admins give the best,but problems like this will always exist.

Sure i believe the same but this time isnt ddos problem is provider problem from yesterday and they said 11-12 will open but nothing happen that's why i say to change provider..

All I ask is that you guys would make up for our lost time and make 40 50x more xp for idk ... 5 days? You decide! I joined the srv for 1 day and had a GREAT TIME!

ofcourse we will make up the players with many events! dont give up guys we will update you as soon as we know any news.

We don't give up i really like your server, it's one of the best that i ever played. Anyway, go to Facebook write u are waiting for hosting fixes. That everybody 'll be know what going on. I don't think u will lose ppls, cause this is only 25x rate and ppls, had to play hard to get stuff. I hope u have already fixed rift, cause its neccesary. Just keep on inform on facebook, cause its once way how to inform your players.  Can you subscribe your problem little bit closely i would like to know what's going on.

PS: I like your fast fixing buggs, u take it seriosly and u are one of the best Admin what I ever met.

Wish u good luck, and soon Server Up cause "We WANNA PLAY".

Best regards "DeathSilence.

We don't give up i really like your server, it's one of the best that i ever played. Anyway, go to Facebook write u are waiting for hosting fixes. That everybody 'll be know what going on. I don't think u will lose ppls, cause this is only 25x rate and ppls, had to play hard to get stuff. I hope u have already fixed rift, cause its neccesary. Just keep on inform on facebook, cause its once way how to inform your players.  Can you subscribe your problem little bit closely i would like to know what's going on.

PS: I like your fast fixing buggs, u take it seriosly and u are one of the best Admin what I ever met.

Wish u good luck, and soon Server Up cause "We WANNA PLAY".

Best regards "DeathSilence.

ye we fixed rift its now 100% working also we fixed many many skills and bugs players has been  reported and confirmed.

while the server is down we are not resting thats for sure i can tell ya.

Well one more question: I suposse you have any agreement with them. So how can they do what's they do? Server is already two days down, its long time in my opinion. Try to focus 'em. There has to be any help desk, or whatever that can help you what's going on with your money for renting hosting.

Can u tell me exactly what 's there happned?

Best regard "DeathSilence

Eh, i see u listened my advice. U did welll (-: So you bought new hosting and u are just waiting for replacing? Right? How long its can take? Or u dont know it? (:

The new server is  Ready : we just waiting for old server to come online so we can take the database from there and put it on the new server.

we dont want players will start all over again...

Well one more question: I suposse you have any agreement with them. So how can they do what's they do? Server is already two days down, its long time in my opinion. Try to focus 'em. There has to be any help desk, or whatever that can help you what's going on with your money for renting hosting.

Can u tell me exactly what 's there happned?

Best regard "DeathSilence

The stupid and funny thing is that because of that problem they have they offered refund of my money. but i dont accept any refund unless i take the data from there.

The new server is  Ready : we just waiting for old server to come online so we can take the database from there and put it on the new server.

we dont want players will start all over again...

Of corse we don't want to start it again. Heh.... And u do have any idea or infos how long it will take to start old server works, that u can replace on the new server?

Don`t give up!

Don`t forget that somewhere exit ppl who support you and who trust in you,I`m one of them.

I have an ideea,mb you wanna hear it.

You should low the price for donate items for 1 week or smth like that,mb ppl will donate more and you will obtain the money for a better data base and DDOS protection.It`s just an ideea,I`ll be the one wich I`ll support the server in this conditions.

All the best "R3dBull