[Share]Faction System For L2JFrozen Pack.

maximilion2, keep friendly or at least don't pollute forums with your insults. Take it as a warning before dekarma. As said SweeTs, a diff patch reflects the pack it was made on, you will have to correct issues yourself if it's not made on latest. If you can't fix issues by yourself, then take some Java lessons.

And for your info, aCis isn't dead. Less dead than Frozen, at least.

maximilion2, keep friendly or at least don't pollute forums with your insults. Take it as a warning before dekarma. As said SweeTs, a diff patch reflects the pack it was made on, you will have to correct issues yourself if it's not made on latest. If you can't fix issues by yourself, then take some Java lessons.

he insult=i unsult -.-"

yeah i saw it patch needs fixes cause i have latest rev and no work so i will fix it and post what change i did here....

btw you hide svn/compiled/custom shared section so you think acis will be alive for a long time? newbies gone to forum and downloaded the compiled packs but now it doesn't exist so.. you could say from beginning that acis will be a private project lol

he insult=i unsult -.-"

yeah i saw it patch needs fixes cause i have latest rev and no work so i will fix it and post what change i did here....

btw you hide svn/compiled/custom shared section so you think acis will be alive for a long time? newbies gone to forum and downloaded the compiled packs but now it doesn't exist so.. you could say from beginning that acis will be a private project lol

OFF : Stop being a faggot/kiddo/forever alone  , we're not here to listen your insults . Keep calm .

ON : It's a really basic idea and can be used in a lot of mods . There is a good share . Just keep your work and can win some money with ease . Good luck .

for the frozen that is true and they are buzy! acis he sell i thing him pack!

OFF : Stop being a faggot/kiddo/forever alone  , we're not here to listen your insults . Keep calm .

ON : It's a really basic idea and can be used in a lot of mods . There is a good share . Just keep your work and can win some money with ease . Good luck .

thank you :)

for the frozen that is true and they are buzy! acis he sell i thing him pack!thank you :)

-------------------------

Hi guys, here's a gift : aCis sources rev 243. If the archive is broken, contact me and I will try to zip it with another thing than 7-zip.

I see already the "it's a trap" comments, so why I'm doing that :

• Rev 242 is the only known leaked version of aCis. There are no other for the moment, ppl who state it are liers, as I dropped people who leaked it. I add +1 rev just to fock up ppl who think they got an advantage on me and on ppl who haven't aCis sources.
  • Some ppl are selling rev 242 (a couple of greeks so far), and perhaps add shits inside like keyloggers, viruses and lolvoicedcommand to control it. They make money on my community back.
  • One ppl begun a pack based on it ; don't be fooled, he will add only his customs and sell it, so now you can do the same, for free.
  • You still miss many important revisions, and you won't benefit any of future revision aswell.

Precompiled sources aren't available anymore for public. Why ?

• I'm fedup of ppl claiming they got latest sources but just decompile precompiled pack.
  • Ppl who leaked can't try to fix datapack.

I think already about a new system, where donators and free could co-exist (with a slight bonus for donators). Money would be reinvested in the pack, and at least greedy ppl won't make money from me anymore.

aCis doesn't .

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. Today i want share my l2jfrozen faction system. I worked so many times and there we are!

It's full based l2jfrozen and without any error!

Click Here

Infos:

Enable Faction System

Costum Newbies Start x,y,z

Team 1,2 base cities x,y,z

Name Teams 1,2

Name Colors Team 1,2

PvP Adena reward

Nobless Mode!

Credits: Me (xFranky*)

Updates Coming so0n

That's it. Thank you for read me!