Lineage 2 Epic-World||A Retail C6 Server || IS ONLINE

Bernatus

Seems decent one, I like its rates and its boss-system. Actually you did good job under rates!

Waiting to see the skill/buff system by real. Hope this server won't gather the same community like rest!

Seems decent one, I like its rates and its boss-system. Actually you did good job under rates!

Waiting to see the skill/buff system by real. Hope this server won't gather the same community like rest!

me too

Update 12/7/20012

-Added New Config for Custom Raid Boss if they are alive or dead.

-Added A New Mode for Report,if you see something ellegal in our server,just you have to go in the npc,located in all towns and you have to write there the problem and everything you want!,all player's can see it .

-Fixed All symbol's From all Classes.

Update 12/7/20012

-Added New Config for Custom Raid Boss if they are alive or dead.

-Added Battle Force||Spell Force in Buffer.

-Added A New Mode for Report,if you see something ellegal in our server,just you have to go in the npc,located in all towns and you have to write there the problem and everything you want!,all player's can see it .

-Fixed All symbol's From all Classes.

Do not add spell forces in buffer. It's going to kill your server!

waiting 2-3 more ppl to say something about it dude ,or to make it lvl 1 or 2.

Just listen to me, It's going to destroy your server at all! It will brings unbalance between classes.

Actually make a normal l2j server w/o costume items or more buffs in buffer than are must!