Lineage 2 Epic-World||A Retail C6 Server || IS ONLINE

Bernatus

i still cant log to your site/forum.could you fix this?there are many that have the same problem

yes,in some hours it will be automatically fixed,it causes because of our webhosting game servers.

-Max Runspeed = 300

-Max A.speed = 1600

-Max C.speed = 2000

-Max Evasion = 220

Bernatus with what items can i reach this stats with my char???? in your server do you have any special item so we can reach this stats????

Both site and forum links are not working for me either...(greece)

Good morning,our webhosting said that we should wait a bit,it takes max 48 hours but almost all of them have passed,sorry.

A preview of our site template,our webhosting said that we should wait a bit more to allow all the peoples to join in our site.

85zvshz7cut4e1h0glw.jpg

By seeing K0za being in conversation with you, We're out of server! This server gonna fail before open!

Corrupted shits!

yes,so?i was talk with him on skype when he added me to talk about the server.

you can add me on skype too,im gonna add KonorV too,he send me a private about our skype but i forget him.

berny.ger

yes,so?i was talk with him on skype when he added me to talk about the server.

you can add me on skype too,im gonna add KonorV too,he send me a private about our skype but i forget him.

berny.ger

I don't wanna add no one on my skype except of my cp.

As i said we not gonna give a try to your server once i saw this conversation been! Have fun and good luck!

I don't wanna add no one on my skype except of my cp.

As i said we not gonna give a try to your server once i saw this conversation been! Have fun and good luck!

i wish you good luck too my friend,but as i said about the convertion you can talk with me with your clan parents.