[exploit] enchant

Guest skaros

Heyyy i have an idea! why dont u make the topic 1000 posts??? or maybe make us pay 50euro to see it... whats the point with 100-200 posts... if an admin of a server wants to see and fix this bug on his server he will just pay to see it... so it is kind of usless ... at least make it 50 posts

i did that with pet too..but my server auto ban now if u send packets that fast

I have some problem, with I try overenchant, ban.

Whats solution for no ban?

I play in server as hellbound L2J.

I need L2phx for not ban? Or it is impossible?

If need L2phx, anyone can send me in pm?

Best regards!

[solution]

Use this with pet, will work.

dont spam topic

besides you cant even read it

and what the fuck now u dont spam who are u to tell him not to spam admin or mod?your are trying to take posts too with this way no spam and this shit......

Btw i tried on  l2 elite but didnt work for me... :/

Your script with pet don't works  :-\ (tryed on mml2=interlude l2j    and l2core)

It only deposit the item in the pet inventory w/o enchanting...

Do u have scripts to duplicate items too plz?

ty 

just loled at ppl who said :

Heyyy i have an idea! why dont u make the topic 1000 posts??? or maybe make us pay 50euro to see it... whats the point with 100-200 posts... if an admin of a server wants to see and fix this bug on his server he will just pay to see it... so it is kind of usless ... at least make it 50 posts

if u read some comments u will know what it is.

well it would be pointless if every one would hide their posts by that low of a number , sure it would avoid the spamm in most cases .by pointless i mean like anyone could just register an account and read it , ppl would stop sharing things . so the post count is a nice motivation for the members of this forum , if u want to see this before "an admin of a server wants to see and fix this bug on his server" then donate before he does it or share something , if u don't know any exploits theres allot more places u can do something like making some guides/turtorials etc. in L2 General disscusion or do some client mods .

btw the post onpage 5 was edited again , and it was also tested so im sure it works ...

also for the ones interested in my future server i think ill open a "demo beta" (before the official beta) test server on my pc soon (thought i think there will be like 10 ppl withound lags ) just for the looks and to cheak if theres any bugs/mistakes in what i made so far , thought i haven't got any new skills made yet ... those who are interested priv msg me and ill contact u when i have all done (except skills) ill send u the patch for it (i think it will be hellbound) so look up to it