[exploit] enchant

Thats not weapon ID you are looking at. It's object ID. Every item in it's own slot in inventory has it's own object id. For example you can have 10 daggers of the same name in inventory but they have different object IDs. If they had the same object id they would stack on each other (like adena).

Ooh i see.. thanks for the info... but then where do I get my weapon ID from?

yo

same goes for me

everytime i deposit weapon, and when i witdraw it, that weapons ID changes

lets say i have only one wep in my inv, Angel Slayer for example...

and then i equip it

put it in WH

witdraw it from WH

and equip it agan

ID changes after i witdraw it from wh

so.. if I Decrypt ItemName-e.dat, AS's ID wont change?

so it uses objectID instead of itemID for this exploit? have you tried using this exploit yet?

Uses object ID. If your weapon break or if you decide to enchant another weapon you need to record the packets again. I cant test this cause I can't put items to my pet's inventory (not even normally).

enchantitem Object ID

58  8A 48 EC 40

xaioxaio, in the srvr u play, where do u buy the pet??

i tried in every shop and i didnt find pets.. i only found pet armors.. help plx

I use the exploit, i think this message show me because my wepon is dupe :S i start the exploit every 2000 msec and my wepon dupe ((visual ilusion)) and if my wepon cristalyze i see the message but my wepon dont cristalyze, it's correct :), but never enchant, only false crystalize o "inappropriate enchat conditions" :( i try in the same server, L2core using wolf :(

Sorry for my poor englis