interlude [L2OFF] L2Panic , serious server. x65

L2Panic

oooo l2jfailoper speaking ..... I'm not you open every 1 weeks server and close it ! And next time dont try learn me some java cods etc I create more server for test etc.

what did you just write? :O

oooo l2jfailoper speaking ..... I'm not you open every 1 weeks server and close it ! And next time dont try learn me some java cods etc I create more server for test etc.

You make no sense to me at all.

We are triying to put website online , we are sorry for that. We didn't expect this amount of packets to our webpage. And we are now paying for it. As soon as we can stop this attacks our website will be online again. Sorry again.

We are triying to put website online , we are sorry for that. We didn't expect this a-beep-t of packets to our webpage. And we are now paying for it. As soon as we can stop this attacks our website will be online again. Sorry again.

Will you at least post a patch on this forum so we can download and play meanwhile you guys are fixing it?

not good idea. better let em fix the site so all ppl who are waiting the server will join.also u have to  make an account to log in this srv..

Most of people found this server here @mxc I think this server isnt yet at hopzone so the first thing they'll do when they find out website is off is comming here like any of us did, also most of the ppl are comming with clans so whoever is here will just spread the word

I will not put the patch here since there is people that isn't from this community , most of them maybe are from here, but not all. In our server all have the same privileges , you can't begin before other people. Sorry .

I will not put the patch here since there is people that isn't from this community , most of them maybe are from here, but not all. In our server all have the same privileges , you can't begin before other people. Sorry .

When are you getting the site up?