interlude [L2OFF] L2Panic , serious server. x65

L2Panic

Of course I won't read all this essay, but i'll reply you fast on your last question, I never said that it's wrong to express your opinion, BUT you need to express it with a polite way, calling everyone "retard" isn't the best way of expressing an opinion, last but not least this another server topic and you need to learn how to read.

Well obviously i know how to read and you need to know that reading the last part of a reply is like reading nothing.You said polite way.Why didn't you answer to this guy in a polite way?

Well obviously i know how to read and you need to know that reading the last part of a reply is like reading nothing.You said polite way.Why didn't you answer to this guy in a polite way?

You still can't understand what I mean. Enough with the off topic replies.

You still can't understand what I mean. Enough with the off topic replies.

Well what can't i understand?It's not offtopic since i'm speaking about the polite way you didn't use on one of your previous replies.So why didn't you use a polite way when you replied to that guy?Now you got nothing else to say and you're trying to avoid it.Btw you still haven't answered on my questions.I guess that's probably because you know i'm right.

EDIT: Not a crappy server?Announced 3 days ago the launch date and time and register wasn't working and 3 hours later it's still not working.How do you call a server that opens for a 2nd time and it still fails?