interlude [L2OFF] L2Panic , serious server. x65

L2Panic

You was on the staff?

Ι was one out of 4 admins of the server, but things weren't as I expected to be so... Even if Panic is very good friend i have restricted time & I can't be active either but also seems that they wasted our last chance of making this server successful. On G.O the recorded online while i was on was, 305 players. But I wish them good luck, I hope they'll revive the server.

Ι was one out of 4 admins of the server, but things weren't as I expected to be so... Even if Panic is very good friend i have restricted time & I can't be active either but also seems that they wasted our last chance of making this server succesful. On G.O the recorded online while i was on was, 305 players.

Aha looks like good choise that you left.

fail server, fail admins, fail totally, dont even join! its awful... 10.000 adena drop in best zone at 80 level =)) haha so fail.. buffs 2 min.. get -beep-ING REAL

Buffs are ok Unicorn and Queens buff are 2 minutes as it is supposed to be.

I wish it wasn't ddosed.

The only problems are Adena drop and the Skill drag error

Lineage 2 Panic is brought to you by an experienced crew of gamers, coders, administrators and game masters !  We offer you the guarantee of a serious server.

2nd server and 2nd fail,experienced that cant even check there is error at switching skills at skillbar or that u need to farm for 1 S item few hours, 10 gremlins and only 6th level and 3k adena that arent rates x65 lol, and u cant port anywhere to get buffs, 3 weeks of ppl patient no open or closed beta

-L2Off Interlude Server.

-65x Experience , 65x Skill Points , 75x Adena , 1x Drop.

wasnt seted up properly at start was like x20

-Skills are auto-learn.

not all of them ...

-Buff duration for 1st ,2nd and 3rd Class Buffs (2 hours)

where are 3rd class buffs... donation.. xd

-Summon buffs such as Blessing of Queen (2 minutes)

because u dont know how to change buff time

-Grand Bosses -->  Baium[72hours],Antharas[96hours],Valakas[120hours])

like it couldnt be 1 day to improve pvp

-Clan points system : Killing Grand Bosses and Custom raids  you will earn clan points.

puted too much attention to something that no1 cares at start

-There is class changer which lets you perform class changes.

and throu gatekeeper u cant even port because its too expensive or ur not high enough

-Delevel npc that let you decrease your level.

another not needed crap

and which i hate the most what u did is lie when you said about perfect ddos protection that u spend 200-300 euro per month, then after some time ofc u deleted that info and here we go at server start some forum troll 15y old kid was able to shut down epic server with 2 fingers. And btw u didnt even changed your system folder that you uploaded for new server which included previous server funny screens. Perfect server preparation i must say i aprove it :)