interlude [L2OFF] L2Panic , serious server. x65

L2Panic

I heard of my mates, OutLow is the owner.

For god's sake.

That's a lie. We don't know any guy with that name.

Problems are fixed and server runs fine.

Give it a try.

No offense but really failed on opening.....You guys had a chance to do sth good and blew it.....Gl next and y will really need it with that slow attitude of solving problems....Ever heard of beta mode btw?

No offense but really failed on opening.....You guys had a chance to do sth good and blew it.....Gl next and y will really need it with that slow attitude of solving problems....Ever heard of beta mode btw?

It was Panic's decision not to run a beta. Me & Delco, suggested several times but none heard us, you're right it's our fault, I won't blame anyone else for that. But server last night wasn't ddosed. Server's protection is fine.

Dear Players, after some discussion between staff, we decided to make a wipe since we had a bad start. So we're gonna be back online at 03/08/2012. Hope we gonna see you again!

Regards.

Consider this period which server was online as a Beta phase if you want.

Dear Players, after some discussion between staff, we decided to make a wipe since we had a bad start. So we're gonna be back online at 03/08/2012. Hope we gonna see you again!

Regards.

Consider this period which server was online as a Beta phase if you want.

haa? Dude Sorry but your server dont get much ppl.Because More mistake more losed player I think wipe after again max 40-50ppl...

haa? Dude Sorry but your server dont get much ppl.Because More mistake more losed player I think wipe after again max 40-50ppl...

Well time will show dude :)