interlude [L2OFF] L2Panic , serious server. x65

L2Panic

I will not put the patch here since there is people that isn't from this community , most of them maybe are from here, but not all. In our server all have the same privileges , you can't begin before other people. Sorry .

See, you're trying to be fair, and  I can understand what you are saying anyway after opening time has passed, you must know someone will always start first.

Also it seems to me that it's being hard for you to solve it, few hours have passed and site is just the same, so I feel like stupid waiting for you to fix it today because even if you do I bet you will announce another date, and then it wont be fair at all for those who organized it all for today.

Well, they didn't expect a DDOS attack on their webpage, that's a matter of fact, but , I know that the server worths and I'll give them a chance, you know that there are many stupid retards out there playing with a booter, just show some patience and let them add a DDOS protection on the web too.

@DJPaul nobody really cares about a stupid text bro.

Well, they didn't expect a DDOS attack on their webpage, that's a matter of fact, but , I know that the server worths and I'll give them a chance, you know that there are many stupid retards out there playing with a booter, just show some patience and let them add a DDOS protection on the web too.

yeah +1

I am sure you are right.