interlude [L2OFF] L2Panic , serious server. x65

L2Panic

This must've been the most retarded post on mxc I've seen this year.

kiddo, relax. i'm just saying that Panic should have opened 1 week ago. they delayed the opening because of some problem with log in server and so on...

You are keep waiting here,very smart Man ! [ But First learn that Server Fail without web site 20:00  ]

First of all, you should learn english. Secondly, leave this topic/server and go back into L2Awakening with your clan. If you're so smart, why you didn't make a server? :)

Get a life.

You are keep waiting here,very smart Man ! [ But First learn that Server Fail without web site 20:00  ]

First of all, you should learn english. Secondly, leave this topic/server and go back into L2Awakening with your clan. If you're so smart, why you didn't make a server? :)

Get a life.

1.I saw your english very bad First go to hight school !

2.I dont play Awakening

3.I say my opinion Because server web site off !

4.Give me money I create 1 good server.

5.Bye ! Dude

hight school !

Where can I find that 'hight school'? Maybe in the -beep-tains?

I say my opinion Because server web site off !

You are brilliant, really.

@ Pathetic. We are looking forward for some news.

1.I saw your english very bad First go to hight school !

2.I dont play Awakening

3.I say my opinion Because server web site off !

4.Give me money I create 1 good server.

5.Bye ! Dude

First of all get some English skills because you absolutely have no idea where to put capital letters at

Secondly you don't need money to create a good server.

You can run Eclipse and create a pack show it to the right person he will run it for you.

Thirdly all you can do it speak cause I don't think you know anything connected to Java coding or c++ coding 

i just lol'ed at this.

So was I.

First of all get some English skills because you absolutely have no idea where to put capital letters at

Secondly you don't need money to create a good server.

You can run Eclipse and create a pack show it to the right person he will run it for you.

Thirdly all you can do it speak cause I don't think you know anything connected to Java coding or c++ coding 

So was I.

oooo l2jfailoper speaking ..... I'm not you open every 1 weeks server and close it ! And next time dont try learn me some java cods etc I create more server for test etc.