L2 Warpgate Need your opinion please

why so upset bro? :P Im qualified to make a l2jserver, if i wanted to play at russian servers, i would enter at anyone. But since im european basically, and i dont like russians exploits, i dont play them ;) Russians servers are full of players because its more then half year winter there :D

why so upset bro? :P Im qualified to make a l2jserver, if i wanted to play at russian servers, i would enter at anyone. But since im european basically, and i dont like russians exploits, i dont play them ;) Russians servers are full of players because its more then half year winter there :D

Its your money, i just tryed to convince you, its good to play russian servers because l2 is more fun with good+stranger players in this game MUCH BETTER than sux eu players who just complain and cry and dont know a sh1t about l2 and playing crap freya/hi5 servers that you cant even call that clients L2 and rather than make a server, work 2323632732 hours and give 2362367262$ to launch it and in 2-3 days DDOS = good fight, better luck next time, its not like you would get more money from donations than the cost (if you understand what i mean)

I wanted to make a perfect server too but im starting to grow up, i have some dreams, i stop playing with games, better just waste my time playing my last days in l2 than make a server and aging playing l2 lol..., real life is better : D, games are too entertain you not to kill you and your money :P, idk if you find something entertaining in making a server but .. you know... xD

interlude sucks

h5 too but now everyone playing h5 cuz interlude servers are boring and every kid making interlude server......

but many people looking for something like gracia final/epilogue

1- Gracia Final/Epilogue

2- XP: 2000x / SP: 2000x no spoil / XP: 75x / SP: 75x (no spoil)

3- 3 farm zones would be great and 2 pvp zones

4- without safe area or put anti bot or capcha with perma ban

5- i dont like the idea of custom stuff

6- one custom recipe? i dont like the idea

7- Defaults times, european time, oly could be from 18 to 24:00

8- I would like to see geodata without some bugs, and some related quests fixed, is it possible?

9- Balance 85-95%

10- Trusted staff

11- And......if donates or not....tell us if u can keep the server alive with your money

yeah right...and C6 is the da best client w/t bugs and its really stable...cool story bro!

even freya has less bugs and is much better!

also imo ppl are so freaking bored with C6!this chronicle exist like 5-6years!most of the servers which are C6 fail hard after a short period!

go check top lists with l2,servers with most votes are Hi5,Freya and a few C6(usually mid rates with shop till b grade with off files)

1- High Five

2- XP: 100-500x no spoil

3- 2 Dynamic farmzones, changing every 24/48h

4- No, it sucks balls. Old school GM-made events FTW

5- No.

6- No.

7- Defaults times, european time, oly could be from 18-2am

8- Full geodata for castles & farm zones & raid zones, tank-ish 80+ skills nerfed a bit, cancel retail-like but returning buffs after 20 sec, NPC buffer up to 76 lvl buffs, custom auctioner NPC with cool stuff, .dressme command, 1-week long oly ( fixed for hi5), max enchant +15 on weapons, 80% chance, +10 max on armor - 65% chance (same for jewels), elemental max lvl 7, 100% chance but hard to get stones.

We had many feedbacks, thanks to this great community, many mails, and many replies. The most wanted chronicle was: Gracia Epilogue. You can already acess our server web page, and our community forum. Please take in consideration creating your forum account, thank you. (Website under construction) / (Server under construction) - Official release date: Soon

Forum: http://community.lineage2warpgate.com/

1- Chronicle

2- Server Rates

3- How many farm zones

4- Would u like Nexus Engine event?

5- Custom Stuff? Armors / Wepons

6- Implementation of new recipes?

7- Sieges / Territories / Olympiad times + duration

8- And other things

1 Epilogue

2 x20-50

3 0 Normaly Mid rate server (quest - spoil )

4 Yes

5 no

6 no

7 2 Week Siege 2 week Oly

8 Nothing Custom , Mid rate server Epilogue With quest Working Zones Working Skill Working Nothing Else

Edit: Spoil x25

i think you are wrong now ... RPG CLUB servers always have ppl even after 2 years server have minimum 2,5k ppl ... why ? cuz they have official files not bugs (97%) and the basicly they know when to open a server .... always after summer and why ? cuz none will play in summer l2 ...

btw

1- Chronicle gracia epilogeu

2- Server Rates 15-30xp spx15

3- How many farm zones retail

4- Would u like Nexus Engine event? noo

5- Custom Stuff? Armors / Wepons no

6- Implementation of new recipes?

7- Sieges / Territories / Olympiad times + duration yes /sure/17.00 -23.00 gmt +2

8- And other things make as donate reward some exp cakes accesories and etc /dont add armors epics .....

1- Chronicle Epilogue/Final

2- Server Rates x10-x15

3- How many farm zones None, keep all things reital.

4- Would u like Nexus Engine event? No

5- Custom Stuff? Armors / Wepons No

6- Implementation of new recipes? No, keep all stuff reital

7- Sieges / Territories / Olympiad times + duration Reital like

8- And other things ...

So now there are qualifications for making L2 server?

Retarded.

Keep killing this game with your successful servers.

well, it would be cool, if there would be forum or toplist, where u can find servers that are worth to play, not like most of the servers nowadays